Part 30

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She was about to get up from her bed but couldn't. I ran to her to help her get up slowly. She hold my arms and got up a little to sit. She obviously being stubborn who ignored my gaze. There was an awkward silence between us. I need to break it.

I called my secretary and said,

Taehyung: listen, I want my private jet to be ready tonight. I am going to my pre honeymoon

She heard and looked away trying to hide her tears.

I looked at her once then

Taehyung, : and yeah I want to you to book the whole 7 star Hotel for me and my would be wife. Book the most luxurious presidential suite for me and my fiancé. I want everything to be perfect after all this is my second marriage.

She made a irritable face and mumbled something.

I controlled my laughter seeing all jealous Y/N. I love this jealous Y/N.

Taehyung: We are going to Paris....OK

I said in a loud voice, audible for her to hear. She parted her lips in shock. Because Paris is her favourite place for honeymoon.

Taehyung: and yeah ask to arrange the room specially for honeymoon. Did you hear me HONEYMOON....

she pouted her lips as she squinted her dark orbs cutely. I can't resist her cuteness....

Taehyung: And yeah, I need everything in pure white theme. I mean the roses should be white, the bed covers, curtains, blankets everything. Order it specially.

Y/N'S POV

white theme?!?!

That's my favourite theme. I love white roses, white bed covers, white curtains, white and warm blankets everything.

Does Jisoo also love these. And why is he so happy? Does he fell out of love and does he love Jisoo now. But Jisoo is not the girl of his worth. Jisoo is involved with those bustards.

But he knows everything now and he still wants to marry her. And what is this pre honeymoon thing....ewwww...

There was mixed emotions and feelings which were going on my head. There was immense regret of leaving him every time he pleaded, jealousy and insecurity to even think about my Taehyung with another girl and finally incredible pain of thinking about again separation from him. I can't see him getting married with another girl.

I cough to get his attention and he did look at me with a huge smile plastered on his face. Now he doesn't get hurt to see me in this condition. I guess he have really moved on. He is not even crying to see me all bandaged.

Taehyung: Ohhh Ms. Y/N, I didn't notice you?

Huh....am I invisible. Or he is living in his own dream of his so called pre honeymoon. I pouted my lips.

Y/N: ahh it is ok. then why are you here Mr. Kim?

He smirked and sat beside me

Taehyung: ohhh I wanted to visit you because you are my biggest partner in my dream project

How selfish 😒. I swear if my hands were not bandaged I would really have choked him to realise who he was talking to. He came to visit

I faked a smile

Y/N: Have seen me? I am fine Mr. Kim. Actually I am a little tired so can you please excuse me.

I said and was about to lay again but he hold my wrist and I looked at him. With my glaring eyes