Our Bond

After leaving Beau, my life was different

After leaving Beau, my life was different. He lit a fire in me that burned with passion. He was my silent muse, he had an effect on me that not a lot of people had. He was my sun that radiated his rays into my soul, being with him that day and a half inspired me to write a new song. I'll perform it tonight. I just left London and landed in Switzerland.

Switzerland is a beautiful country, the beautiful alpine passes, small villages, large lakes, and crisp air. It was a bit chilling so I had my black scarf, leather jacket, black jeans, and black boots. My PR assistant, Bobby, walked beside me and two bodyguards behind us.

You're asking why I didn't have them with me in California, well I wanted to be on my own. Besides all these perks come with Olympus Records and I needed to detach myself from them. I've been with them since I finished high school and now I'm 25. So it's time to change into a new studio and fresh music. I miss a lot of people including Bobby he was great at keeping me in line. "And your mom is waiting for you at the hotel, she said she'll be in the restaurant on the lower level."

"What?! Why is my mom here and why didn't I know about this?" I ask with an irritated tone. The wind blew my hair in all directions but the sun was high in the sky.

"I told you before you left for California that your mom was going to be in Switzerland. You must've of forgot," his tone was apologetic.

"Sorry, I've had a lot on my mind," I did. I've been texting Beau nonstop. I sent him pictures of me and making sure he was fine. Thank god they caught Ronan, it was a relief but not when he told me he got out on bail. But Beau told me he was going to put a restraining order on him.

"I know, your singing is different. It has more depth and more passion. You sure you're not in love," he teased. I don't think I am.

"So my music wasn't good before this?" he widens his eyes in fear. I started laughing. "I know what you meant. I know my tone has changed a bit, maybe I'm just ready for something new."

He nodded while the guards put my luggage in the back of the SUV and we got inside. It was calm in the airport, usually, there were paparazzi ready to snap a picture but everything ran smoothly. "So what time do I have to be at the concert hall for soundcheck," I asked Bobby.

"Hmm not until 6 pm, your concert starts at 8 pm," which gave me time to talk to Beau. I missed talking to him. I remember the first time he gave me the courage to talk to Madeleine. I was a nervous wreck but she talked to me.

*JUNIOR YEAR*

It was close to Thanksgiving and we had the next few days off. I confessed to Beau that I had a crush on Madeleine Bardot, she was a goddess. Her silky gold hair had grown longer, her body matured very well, her skin glowed like a fresh tan, and her hazel eyes burned like an ember.

Beau was my wingman, well sort of. He pushed me to talk to her but I always chickened out. She would always smile at me whenever she passed by, her strawberry fragrance made my nose tingle and my body erupt into goosebumps. She was a cheerleader and thankfully didn't date the football quarterback. He was a dick anyway so I'm glad she slapped him when he got handsy with her.