Truth Is Out And It Hurts

Every time I thought of my parents, it was another slit in my heart but being next to Zeus has slowly mended the pain

Every time I thought of my parents, it was another slit in my heart but being next to Zeus has slowly mended the pain. I missed my parents every day but I told myself that they were in a better place. Now the time has come to be truthful to Zeus and me. It will open those intense feelings I had for him but he deserves to know the truth. The truth that broke us both. The Storm Between Us that caused havoc.

We were seated in the backseat of his private Bentley. His security drove us to a surprise destination that Zeus didn't want to tell me about. He looked too damn handsome in his leather jacket, black v neck, and tight black pants. I hadn't noticed but he looked a bit more built. His legs were nicely toned and his chest was popping out of his T-shirt. I could tell his arms were bigger. He held his baseball cap in his hand and his sunglasses were hanging down the "v" part of his shirt. He glanced at me and caught me checking him out.

"Why Captain Beau, are you checking me out?" he said with a grin.

My cheeks got warm and my palms got sweaty. I couldn't even look at him. I felt like the same teenager from high school.

I got the courage and flirted back. "Maybe I am," he chuckled and squeezed my cheek.

"Never change, Beau. Never."

"So what happened with Madeleine?" I was curious. I saw his jaw clench and his nose flare. He stood quiet and that made me nervous. "Sorry, I never should have asked."

"Beau, you haven't told me what happened between us so why should I tell you what happened with Madeleine," I stood quiet. He was right. I didn't deserve an explanation.

"Sorry," is all I said. He sighed.

"After I left," he began. "I was devastated that you never said goodbye to me. I cried by myself and tried to come up with why you just stopped talking to me. It hurt, Beau."

I've only seen Zeus cry a couple of times and I noticed his eyes got watery. "But Madeleine helped my loneliness and pain. Her parents let her come on my first tour. My mom had got her a modeling contract so wherever I'd go and perform she would do her modeling gigs in that city. It was great but then after two years of doing the same thing, we started clashing. She was extremely jealous of everyone and insecure about every detail part of her body. She was a headache. I was always tired after a concert and she expected me to cater to her. I got fed up and I threw her out of my tour. My mom yelled at me for doing it but my stress level was at a point of destruction. I couldn't perform well. Olympus Record threatened to terminate my contract if I didn't get rid of her."

His jaw clenched again as he spoke. "She went her own way and I never heard from her again. I've seen her on magazine covers and fashion ads but that about it."

I never read into Zeus's life after high school. I just bought his music. It was in college that I started following him more. I never knew of him dating anyone. He was mostly on the covers of magazines and some fashions ads. His love life was nonexistent but he was an incredible person. I read he donated to so many charities. He is a god for sure.