Remembering Our Moment

I ran out of the building and slammed myself on the wall

I ran out of the building and slammed myself on the wall. I put my hands over my face as I couldn't contain my tears. What was Zeus doing kissing another woman? Did he not want me? Was I a joke this entire time? A gust of cold wind blew on my warm tears. I probably looked like a mess crying on the wall. The streets were busy and people were walking by, some even glanced at me but never stopped to asked what was wrong.

"You ok?" I heard a deep but pleasant voice.

I glanced up and it was handsome guy, Murdock Cash. He got closer and put his hand on my shoulder. "You're not ok," he said again.

The door opened and Zeus immediately found me. "Beau, you have to listen to me, she rushed me before I could pull her away. You have to believe me," Zeus suddenly stopped and glared at Murdock.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Well, it's nice to see you again, Zeus. Long time no see," Murdock had a sarcastic smirk on his lips.

I was stunned. I wiped my tears as I studied the tension that was building. "Zeus, who is this?"

"I use to work with him in Olympus Records. He's a no-good piece of shit, trust me you don't want to get involved with him or anyone close to him," Zeus didn't bother looking at me because he was busy glaring at Murdock.

"Thanks for the lovely introduction but as you see I'm comforting, Beau. I think you made him upset," he caught on quick of who made me cry.

"Would you like to get away from him?" Murdock asked.

I glanced at Zeus as his eyes softened. I saw the hurt in his eyes just like in high school but that image of him kissing that woman was tainted in my head. I didn't want to hear him or be around him right now. We've been through so much and he throws it all away. I felt a tear slowly come down my cheek. "Yes, let's go. Take me anywhere but here," my gaze still aligned with Zeus.

"Please don't do this, hear me out, please," he begged but I averted my gaze.

"Still the player as always," Murdock said and my stomach dropped.

"What?" my lips trembled as I glanced at Zeus.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled at Murdock and grabbed him by his collar. "You know damn well that's not me."

"Hey, Zeus," I pushed him away from Murdock. "Stop it. We are in the public eye. What if someone snaps a picture of you, this will not look good on you. I'll call you when I clear my head. Let's go," Murdock smirked at Zeus as he fixed his jacket.

"Beau, please. I beg you not to go with him," he was begging me. He put his hands together as his eyes filled with water.