Zeus Storm, My Best Friend

I couldn't stop ogling the selfie Zeus sent me

I couldn't stop ogling the selfie Zeus sent me. He looked so damn cute with his duck lips, leather jackets were made for him. He was born a superstar and I'm so glad to be part of it now. I was thankfully off today so I could enjoy his concert on YouTube.

I'll go work out with Johnny and then come back to enjoy Zeus's concert. My thoughts were still contemplating Markus Empire's offer. I talked to him during my lunch and he said he was serious about hiring me. He said he saw something in me that could spark a new career. He wanted to personally interview me so we scheduled for tomorrow. I was a nervous wreck because I've never been a personal assistant, let alone know what to do. It shouldn't be that hard, being a waiter is kind of like it right?

"Come on butt head. You know I hate being late," Johnny banged on my door. I was being entertained with my ogling and of course, overthinking the worst. I can't help it. I've always been like this since I can remember, that's why I work out as well so my mind can calm.

"I'm coming, geez," I shook my head when I got a notification on my phone. I grabbed it and saw a friend request on Instagram from ZStormOfficial. My smile went from ear to ear. I accepted his request and scrolled quickly through his photos. I saw his followers, over 2 million. My stomach clenched and my hands got sweaty, his stardom got my anxiety triggered.

But I scrolled through his photos and got lost in his beauty, the way he held his guitar was mesmerizing. His steel-blue eyes told a story of his, it had sadness and joy. What was he sad about? He had all the fame in the world. I loved one of his pictures of all the sweat coming down his face, it had a passion and so much emotion that I felt myself feeling his joy, his pain. Why are you sad Zeus? What aren't you telling me?

I saw his most recent post, he was in Spain. He took a picture of what looked like his dad. Wow, his dad hasn't aged just much more gray on the side. He looked happy in this picture. I saw the caption.

*I love my dad from here and to the moon. He's been a great supporter for years. He will be front row seat tonight and for those who can't be here. Watch me on YouTube, link in bio. You better be on tonight, you know who you are ;)*

My cheeks burned because I'm assuming he was talking about me. I quickly scrolled through the comments and saw the comments:

"Noo, he's taken"

"Lucky bitch, whoever she is"

"Who is he talking about? I'm gonna scroll through his friend list"

I chuckled at all his fans' comments. It was intimidating to see how busy his life was and how he squeezed me back so fast. Was it a mistake to have let him go, to push him away senior year? I didn't have a choice. It was made clear to me I wasn't to be part of his life, that I was a distraction for him; that he didn't need me and my lifestyle in his life.

So I pushed him away. I let fear and threats take over my poor self-esteem. It hurt every time I canceled on him. It hurt me to see him kiss Madeleine. I wanted his lips so so much on mine. And it ultimately hurt me when I didn't say goodbye to him. I just watch from afar while he disappeared out of my life.