He's Back

I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am

I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am. What happened when he left after prom? Did something go on with him and Rhett? I kept my gaze on him but his eyes told me everything. I know what he's going to tell me.

"Tell me," I insisted.

"Why do you want to know? I never asked if you did anything with Madeleine," his words were got sharp.

"I know and I'm sorry. It's none of my business but I'm kind of jealous of him, even after all these years."

I saw a small grin form on his lips. "We did kiss but that's all that happened. I told him I saw him as a friend, nothing else. He knew I felt something for you. He brought me home and stayed the night with me. He didn't want to go home. He never wanted to go home."

My jealousy calmed down but why was Rhett so close to Beau in high school? I closed my eyes and remembered that night. Madeleine and I left prom. She had booked a hotel room. I knew what she wanted but I wasn't in the mood.

"After prom, I was devastated, Beau, seeing you leave without even saying goodbye broke me," I opened my eyes as he pecked me slowly on the lips.

******

*SENIOR YEAR*

Madeleine giggled as she opened the door to the hotel she booked us. I took off my bow and unbuttoned the top of my shirt. I needed to breathe, seeing Beau leave with that new guy, Rhett, lit a flame in me. Why is he always with Beau? He's been only here for a couple of weeks. I swear if he hurts Beau, I'll kick his ass.

Madeleine pulled me in and quickly shut the door. She turned on the lights and threw her pink clutch on the nearest couch. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to give me sloppy kisses. Don't get me wrong, she looks stunning in her pink mermaid dress. Her golden dresses were pinned in an updo and her curves did not lie. Her body matured so well that modeling agencies were calling her left and right.

"Zeus, make me yours," she moaned in my ear and licked my neck but I wasn't in the mood. I wanted to be with Beau and hang out with him. I could tell in his eyes that he was hurting as much as I was. Fuck! I hate this.

Madeleine's hand gripped my semi-hard shaft. Her hand was doing the job but I wasn't feeling that connection with her anymore. "What's wrong, babe?" her voice sounded irritated.

"I'm pretty tired and I'm not in the mood," I saw a hurtful gaze as she pulled away. Fuck! I didn't want to make her feel unworthy.

I grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry. It's not that I just have so much on my mind. I start with Olympus Records after graduation so I'm excited and stressed," it was partially true.

"It doesn't have to do with Beau leaving with some random guy is it?" her golden eyes swirled with venom. She folded her arms and stood in front of me waiting for an answer.