Prom Night

We entered his condo as I was still reeling in the perfect day with him

We entered his condo as I was still reeling in the perfect day with him. The cool breeze that grazed our face and his soft lips kissing me with passion. My lips were still swollen from his fiery kisses. I touched my lips and smirked as I heard him shut the door. He turned on the lights and then hugged me from behind. "Beau, I can't get enough of you, why didn't you tell me how you felt about me?" his lips roamed my neck as my eyes rolled back.

"Zeus, it doesn't easily roll off the tongue," his tongue flicking the sensitive part of my neck. I couldn't help but moan. I felt his hardness poke me from the back. I slowly pulled away and faced him.

"Am I going too fast?" he adjusted himself while he held a sexy ass smirk.

"I want this but I want to take it slow with you. We still need to mend what happened?"

His smirk disappeared as he walked to turn on his impressive sound system. He played a slow melody and walked towards me. "I never got a dance with you at prom," he pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I was there but in the shadows," I gave him a faint smile.

"I know I saw you with that new kid that showed up only for a couple of weeks. What was his name?" I scrunched my brows and tried to remember who he was. "Blonde hair, blue eyes, kind of had a rocker style to him," my eyes widen. How could I forget Rhett? He was so good to me. Whatever happened to him?

"Rhett, I forgot about him. He was nice and became a quick friend but he also disappeared. The last time I talked to him, he was going through some family trouble, and then I never heard of him again. I remembered he sang too," Rhett did say goodbye but we did lose touch throughout the years. I know he moved to New York but our friendship withered away. I still have a place for him in my heart.

"Of course he did," Zeus said sarcastically.

"Is someone jealous?" I teased.

We slowly moved to the slow melody as he bent down and bit my bottom lip.

"Ouch."

"Now I'm jealous, yes of course I was. He was making you laugh. I kept my eyes on you the whole night. Madeleine was pissed off."

I chuckled at the fact that he still cared for me. After meeting Rhett, I somewhat got over not having Zeus around. Rhett approached me one day while I was eating by myself. Zeus and I didn't talk much anymore. I was heartbroken but Rhett temporarily mended that wound. I wasn't going to go to prom but Rhett convinced me to go.

******

*SENIOR YEAR*

Rhett and I were sitting under a tree while he played with his guitar. I was trying to finish my last essay but Rhett's voice was not letting me concentrate. His voice was smooth and calming, all I wanted to do was get lost with his beautiful melody.