shocked

Right in front on me stood him. Justin drew bieber. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I guess I was stuck in the moment. (Get it? Hahaha).

"Hey! I heard you are a huge belieber.?"

"Yes!" I started crying, I can't believe I'm really meeting him! I was waiting for this day, forever.

I hugged him, and the boys took pictures of us. We would be a reallyyy cute couple. If he was my age. I have Marc tho. Haha.

We spent the next 4 hours together, just talking and hanging out. I was smiling the whole time. I couldn't believe I hung out with him!!!.

"Bye Justin!" I hugged him again. His hugs are really warm <3.

"Bye mersadez". He bent down and kissed my cheek. OOOMMMMGGG. I just smiled even bigger than I was before!.

We all walked outside, and I hadn't noticed it got dark outside. We walked back into the limo.

"Mersadez, we have another surprise for you". Nash smiled widely at me.  What else was I going to be faced with?

We drove, making small talk. Lalalallalalala. Yay we are here.

I got out to see a beach. Hey this is where me and Marc's first date was. And there was a person sitting there, with roses in there hand. It wasn't Marc though. Who was it?!. Just kidding, its Marc.

They left me and marc on the beach alone. Oh thanks guys. What if someone kidnaps us. Haha jk. But there was a crab last time.

"You look beautiful, mersadez". I blushed, and turned my head.

"Thanks." I said to him. We swam for a while, and then there was food!

"Oh my gosh who made these?!" I asked marc. There was delicious brownies.

"My mom made them". He laughed st me. Which caused him to spit out a piece of the brownie which ended up on my cheek.

"Ew,gross!" I laughed, not being serious. He leaned closer to me, and took the piece of brownie off me, and we started kissing. Well more like making out. ;)

Then we layed there. And I felt my eyes get heavy.

"Tired?" I nodded my head, and snuggled into him. Next thing I remember was being lifted into his arms, and being in the limo.

________________________________________

Hey! I have Instagram also. Its @specialoso45. That's also my twitter if you wanna follow me. Next update will be thursday, or Friday.

Vote & comment,

Xx cece