"Don't be such a smartass, Dean."

(A/N! Do any of you guys watch the Supernatural series..? If you do, Dean & Sam will be in this story. If you haven't seen the series, boy you will be one lost puppy in this chapter, and later on. CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!)

Mersadez P.O.V.

I woke up the smell of..weed? What the actual fuck? I quickly jumped up, and stood in the hallway to see if the smell was coming from somewhere other than my room.

"Mersadez, what are you doing just standing in the middle of the hallway for?" Cameron laughed and asked me.

I mumbled a quick "nothing" under my breath. I walked back into my room, and I walked past something in the corner. I quickly turned back around, and went up to look at it. What the fuck...that's Matt. Why the fuck is Matt in the corner of my room? I quickly shook him awake.

"fluffer tots!" Matthew kinda yelled out. I just laughed a bit, and asked him why he was in the corner of my room.

He was scratching the back of his head while talking to me, which I knew couldn't be good. "I um, well you see..last night, when I went out, I may have smoked some weed...and then I came home, and came up here, and smoked some more..uh sorry babe hehe"

I raised my eyebrow, and crossed my arms over my chest and just looked at him. I finally spoke up; "Matthew Lee, you better find a way to make my room smell good because I am not getting in trouble again for the smell of weed in my room. I'll be in the kitchen with Nash & the boys, you stay up here and find a way to make the weed smell disappear"

Damn, I act like his mom..but eh oh well I can still hold Matt down pretty good, and he does the same to me.

I slid down the rails of the staircase, and made a little entrance into the kitchen 💁
They all looked at me, and turned back around to whatever they were doing..weird.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Emma whispered something to me and all I could make out was "Nash's date".

"Oohhh Nash, your date with Georgie is tonight, right?"

Nash ran a hand through his hair, and said yes. "Don't be worried, Nash. She probably likes you too" I said and smiled at him.

"Yeah, well anyway, I have to go get ready. Bye losers." I laughed, then went into the gaming room.

"let's pl-" I started talking to myself, as I seen Carter & Aaron already playing Call Of Duty. "Hey, guys, can I play?"

"huh? Not now you can't." They have another thing coming. I haven't played Call Of Duty in over a month, and they are not about to tell me no. Little do they know, I have another PS4 that's hidden, and a different username, and I will join their lobby and kick their asses 😏

I proceeded to go up into my 'secret longue' and get on the PS4. I joined their lobby, and within maybe 20 minutes, I was kicking their asses, and I heard them yelling, "LITTLE FUCKER!" "KILL HIM" "FUCKK" "AARON SHOOT! SHOOT NOW!" "CARTAH STOP AND SHOOT"

I laughed and everything they said, then when I game was over, I went into the gameroom downstairs, and stood in the doorway until the 2 boys noticed my presence. "How's that for telling me no, boys?" I smirked, as they both looked at each other. "that was..you?" "of course it was, boys. You don't ever tell a Grier no." I smirked again, and walked upstairs into Nash's room.

"Wow, Nash in a suit. Never thought I'd see you wearing one unless you went to an award show, or a meeting" he was currently doing his hair, into a quiff.

"yeah, I'd never thought I'd be in a suit unless those reasons either" he titled his head, and continued his speech. "I really like Georgie. You know? She's one of a kind..really. She's smart, kind, and has a great sense of humor. Everything I look for in a girl, she has" he started smiling, which made me smile too.