Chapter 20

Mersadez P.O.V.

It's been about a week since I sang, and everything was back to normal. Jadah went home, and I was relieved. I could finally be myself, and not have to worry about being judged. She's hated me forever, and I have no idea why. But, I kind of what to go home, I get home sick a lot, and it sucks.

"Guys" I said, catching their attention. When they looked at me, I spoke again. "I think I want to go home. I'm getting home sick again" I said looking down. I hated being home sick, because I could never go anywhere for even a night without thinking about being home.

"What?" Nash asked, looking at me. "You just can't go home mersadez."  He said giving me an attitude. "And why can't I?" I asked, giving him an attitude back. I shouldn't have even asked because I already knew the reason why.

"It's because you know that mom is never home!" He said raising his voice. I missed the fun loving Nash, who was always so bubbly and nice. Lately he's been a total dick towards me and I have no idea why. I guess this is what game does to you..

"Calling her a deadbeat once again?" I mumbled, about to get up and walk somewhere away from that asshat.
"Yeah." He laughed, "She didn't even show up to the football game when you sang a week ago." I grew furious and you could probably see the steam coming from my ears.

"ABOUT A WEEK AGO, WEEK AGO."
All the boys said, getting up and doing the Shmurda dance. I rolled my eyes,  and left. I've been doing that a lot lately and I guess it's because they all either dislike me, or they get on my nerves.

But once again, where was I? Oh that's right. Stuck in a stupid hotel.  Do you guys wanna trade places with me? I'll let you. I thought of a place to go because it's 12:30 am. I was thinking subway so I headed there, taking the stairs. After I ordered and ate, I walked back upstairs, and all the way down the hal I could hear "Hot Nigga" playing from our room. Good thing Bart rented the whole upstairs.

I walked in, and the point came into the song where I started doing the shmurda dance. I seen Hayes record it and put it on vine. I wasn't a big fan of the song, but I loved doing the dance. I went to the stario and started to play my favorite song. (party girls - ludacris.)

"I came to party like tonight

Will never end

Let's party again

Let's party again

Yeah I came to party like tonight will

Never end

Let's party again

Let's party again

Let's party again

I need party girls in my party world

Titties plastic, ass fantastic

They just brush my hair ,

And touch me everywhere

I don't say shit

And they be getting naked-"

Of course as I was getting into the song, Nash had to turn it off. I went back to the stario, turning it on. "Why did you turn my music off?" I asked him, clearly annoyed. "You shouldn't be listening to that, how old are you?" He sat back down, tilting his head at me as I scoffed. "Old enough."

Nash rolled his eyes at me. Good, the dick better stay silent. Cameron just looked at me. "I like that song too." He said, getting up, and turning the song up. It clearly annoyed Nash, because he rolled his eyes, then staring at me. Ahh, I love Cameron.

I blinked a couple times, and he was still looking at me. "DUH" I yelled out, and he rolled his eyes looking elsewhere. "The fuck you looking at? Goddamn" He was seriously tuning my mood, and it was making me angry. He looked back up. "Not something pretty" I nodded my head. Well, way to lower my self esteem.

I reallyyyy can't stand him sometimes. He's only doing this because the boys are here. It pissed me off because like I said, he was never like this. Hayes looked at me, knowing the same thing. I walked back to my hotel room. I let the tears out I was holding back. I wasn't thinking straight because I did something I didn't think I would do.

I raised the blade across my skin, 10 times. I already hate myself for doing this. I said to myself, but I couldn't stop. I couldn't get my skin back, and it was my fault. I cried even harder, not believing I actually did it. I seen dots cloud my vision, and I knew I was out for the count.

__________________________

Nash's P.O.V. (after what he said to sadez)

I had my head in my hands, regretting what I said. "I'm such a dick" I mumbled to myself. I pretty much called Mersadez ugly, and the boys were making sure I knew it. They were all worried about her, but we knew she was in her hotel room, she wouldn't go anywhere else.Nothing bad could happen right? Well, I was wrong. Very, wrong.

Hayes was acting weird, and everyone seemed to notice. "Hayes, you okay?" Taylor asked, going to his side. "He's pale as fuck" Taylor pointed out. "Yeah, he does look pale" Aaron said, worriedly. Way to make the situation worse. I thought to myself.

Hayes was holding his head. "Something's wrong with Mersadez, I can feel it" he said, painfully. Wait, twin telepathy is real? No way.

Cameron was the first one to run to her room. They've always been really close, and he was very protective of her like I was. I ran to her room, along with the other boys. I felt in my pockets and grabbed the room card I had for hers. I walked to the front and unblocked it. I walked in, and I really wish I hadn't.  I was to late.

"Mersadez!" I screamed out, crying holding her head, grabbing the nearest towel.

"is she gonna be okay?"

"oh my god"

"Call 911!" I said, completely chocking on my words. When the EMT's got here, they picked her up out of my hands and put her onto the stretcher.
We all followed them outside, before I collapsed into the grounds. "Nash" I heard Cameron's voice. "She has a pulse. it's small, but it's something" Cameron helped pick myself back up, and calm down. We all drove to the hospital, just as they were bringing her in and rushing her into a room.

__________________________

A/N. this chapter makes me sad :( but I had to write it. Guys I have no ideas for this book. I need some ideas. Well

I love you my waffles :)

Vote & comment,

Xx cece