Chapter 4

Mersadez P.O.V.

"Hamilton Nash Grier you better  get over here before I really do kill you!" I screamed to him while chasing him around the house. Nash decided he would be funny and smack cam me while I was sleeping, especially at 6:30 in the morning.

"You gotta catch me first" He exclaimed to me like a 5 year old. I kept my speed up and jumped on his back & started attacking him while laughing until my mom got fed up with us told us to stop acting "childish" which I disagreed against.

"Mersadez" Nash come down the stairs after running away from me after I chased him.

"Hmm?" I hummed while trying to focus on what I was watching on TV.

"The boys are coming over, and I want to fully introduce you to them since you only know Cameron" he said while laughing.

"Alright. That seems cool." I said while smiling. Today was to day I'm finally ready to actually talk to, if not have a full conversation with the boys.

Nash smiled at me, I knew he was truly happy. I haven't really met all the boys except for Cameron because I have always had a bad feeling about them, but I guess you don't know anything about a person until you meet them.

Nash P.O.V.

I told Mersadez that the boys were coming over, and that I was would fully introduce them to her and I was definitely happy cause she was finally going to give them a chance.

The boys have always wanted to meet her, but I told her if she wasn't ready she didn't have to meet them.

I had a huge smile on my face, and walked into the room going on to my phone pulling up Cameron's contact and dialing him.

"Awe Nash I see you see you miss me." I mentally rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, anyways put me on speaker for a second."

I heard the boys in the background and spoke up. "Sooo guys. When you come over, you will be able to fully meet my sister" even though I was on the phone, I could detect their smiles. I must have been right cause I heard them all screaming. I told them I had to go, and I hung up. The only thing I had to do was get ready.