Chapter 12

Mersadez P.O.V.

It was a total understatement that I was mad. I was furious. Just because Hayes is 5 minutes older than me, doesn't mean he can just freely yell at me. I was especially mad that he implied I like my best friend. No, I do not like Justin, okay maybe a little bit, but that's not the point. If he wants to yell at me like I'm his child, which I would really hate to be, he's in for something he won't expect.

"Okay, first off bitch, don't yell at me because you're not mom and you're definitely not dad. Second, don't you even dare tell me who I can or can't hang out with. Lastly, really I can't have my phone, or anything else? I'm not a fucking baby I know how to handle myself. And no I don't like Justin. I really can't have friends that are boys without you guys thinking I like them? Just get out of my face before I punch you."

I knew Hayes would say some dumb shit, so I had my first ready because I knew what was going to come. And, I was right.

"I can and I will" Hayes said with a smirk. He then got all up in my face, once again. I stood up and instantly felt like a midget because of our height differences.

"I'm pretty sure I told you to get out of my face." I brought my right fist up, and I punched him. He stumbled back a little bit. Nash was still right there, and he just stood there in shock not knowing what to do. I then walked into my room, layed down on my bed and sighed.

I didn't feel bad about punching him. Hey, he was treating me like a baby and I hated being treated like that. Don't ever underestimate me or else you'll get what you don't expect.

*Nash's POV.*

I was upstairs when I heed the twins arguing, once again. If I knew anything it was to back away from Mersadez when she's mad or else she will punch you like she did Hayes.

When she punched Hayes, I just kind of stood there not knowing what to do. I wanted to laugh at Hayes because it was his first time getting punched by her. Let me tell you, that girl could kill someone with her fists.

Hayes just stood there too, holding his jaw. "Let's go downstairs and get you an ice pack bud." I patted his back and walked downstairs with him.

Mom must of left, because she wasn't in the kitchen and her car wasn't outside. Good thing she did leave, all of us would have gotten in trouble. Especially me because I'm always in charge and if something happens to them ding ding I'm responsible for it.

"Bloody hell this shit hurts!" He cried out while sitting on the bar stool still holding his jaw which was now forming into a bruise.

I chuckled and gave him the ice pack. "She did it to me before too, don't feel bad." He just looked at me, before whining some more.

I heard my phone go off, and seen it was Cameron. "Ayo Cameron, what's up?" He told me that Magcon was tomorrow, and I completely forgot.

"Oh shit! Thanks cam, gotta go pack, bye!" I hung up, and told Hayes that Magcon was tomorrow before going up to my room and packing my suitcases.

__________________________

A/N. That was a little filler chapter for what's coming next. Do you guys like this chapter? No? Okay. Anyway if you guys what to know anything about me just ask and I'll answer back.

I love you my waffles ;) stay hot. I hope you got that one.

Vote & comment ,

Xx cece. At the end of every chapter , I will ask you guys questions and the first one to get it right, will get a shout out>>>>

Question.: what president got shot in the temple of music.?

(Re-edited May 6th, 2016
10:24 am
Word count: 671)