Dissapointed

Mersadez P.O.V.

Taylor caniff threw fans gifts out.

I composed a tweet

@sadezgrier: your so inconsiderate.

I instantly got a whole bunch of retweets and favorited.

People kept telling me it was fake. No it was not. There is proof.

I was pissed at him & I didn't want to talk to him.

I understand he doesn't have room in his RV but he could have brought a cardboard box with him to read letters. He could have said to just bring letters.

Then he said he doesn't have time to read them. He could have read them when he got home after the tour.

He saved many fans lives.

He back stabbed them.

Nash & Hayes are here. I won't even talk to them and they have been here for 2 days now.

Speaking of them they were knocking on my door.

There's another reason I'm upset.

Hate from fans & school.

"SADEZ OPEN THE DOOR NOW.!"

Did I mention all the boys NEVER leave each others side.? Yea they are all here again.

Mom & sky had to go out of town and she knew I was upset so she said I could stay here by myself until the boys got back.

"open the door.!!!"

"please open the door.?" that was Taylor. Hell no I'm not opening the door for him.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DOOR BEFORE I PUNCH ALL OF YOU IN THE FACE.!"

I really don't want to talk. At all. The truth is coming out in a second.

"WHY WON'T YOU COME OUT.?!" Nash & Hayes both asked me. They were begging me to come out. I want to but not when Taylor is there.

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK TAYLOR.?! IF I HUG YOU TAYLOR, WILL YOU THROW ME OUT.?!"

I came out the door, and went to the kitchen.

Hey, I eat when I'm sad.

Taylor came closer to me.

Sadez. Calm. Down.

He came even closer & I kicked him where he don't wanna be kicked.

Don't f**k with my feelings.

Oh school messes with my feelings.

I walked to the fridge & grabbed a turkey & cheese lunchable.

Can I ever have one good day.? I mean for real.

I walked to the couch.

I wanted to vent to someone.

Hhmm maybe Nash.?

Yeah. He's my brother.

I walked up stairs and say there for 20 minutes and was staring at the ceiling.

Fault in our stars moment.

I just texted Nash.

To: nashty

Come upstairs I wanna talk to you.

I sent it to him and 2 minutes later he appeared.

"what's wrong mersadez.?" he asked worriedly.

"sit & I'll tell you."

"okay." he sat next to me on my bed and I layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"you heard what Taylor did right.?" I asked him.

"no...?" he asked more like a question. But I answered him.

"after his RV tour event, he threw fans gifts that they made him in the dumpster across the street...."

I trailed off again for the millionth time.

He had an angry look on his face.

"well I have more to explain. I'm just not upset about the whole Taylor thing even though it is true. Hate on twitter is building up. The hashtag #mersadezgriershoulddie is trending world wide. I thought I could handle the hate but I guess not. School is the same way. They push me into the lockers & taunt me. They had one boy beat me up. Hayes was always at football when it happened. Everything happens to me.! Why.?! I hate this.!"

Nash was crying. and I was too

"mersadez. It's okay. We can get you into online school. Don't listen to what other people say. They are not worth it. Everything is happening now so you can have a good future. I promise mersadez. And I If I'm lying to you I'll give you my favorite hoodie. But on question. Did you Hurt yourself at all...?"

I was not going to answer. I just stayed silent. You already know. It's just going to get worst. Thanks to those actual fans who love me.

"mersadez.... Let me see your wrist."

I wasn't going to deny Nash.

I walked into my bathroom and washed the makeup away that was on my wrist.

I walked back into my room and gave my wrist to Nash.

Nash cried. Once again.

"please stop I love you too much to go through this. I should have been here for you. But I never noticed you were going through this.! Please stop mersadez. I love you."

"depression is a silent killer."

He took a moment to think and he spoke again.

"don't. If you ever commit it I don't know what I would do."

After that, we went downstairs and everyone was asking what was wrong.

Once again i said

"depression is a silent killer."

I walked outside into the backyard. We have over 5 acres of land.

We have a football field.

Hayes, will, and Nash always play.

I don't really. Even though I love football I also play baseball, and basketball.

I'm just sitting here in the grass.

Looking at the sunset.

Good times here in this backyard.

__________________________

A/N that actually is my favorite quote.
"depression is a silent killer."

Well, I love you my waffles,

Vote & comment ,

Xx cece