Chapter 63

Mersadez POV. (Continuation of last chapter)

I looked back, with fear in my eyes. I looked a couple booths over and seen Sam and Dean, so I wasn't worried. "Come on Matt, let's go" I said while holding his hand, basically dragging him out. "Woah Woah, slow down" he said laughing, while stopping. "What's up with you? You're acting weird. Is there anything you need to tell me?" He asked seriously, and I didn't know what to say.

I sighed, as I had to come up with some bullshit lie. "I seen someone I used to know, and didn't want them to see me." I knew he didn't completely believe me, but he didn't say anything and just smiled at me. We headed home, and I knew that Sam and Dean were gonna do their job.

"I'll be in the game room" Matthew said, kissing my cheek, running downstairs as I rolled my eyes, boys. "Nash!" I called out, wondering if he was even home yet. "He's still out!" I heard Cameron yell back, in an annoyed voice. "Dick.." I whispered to myself, hoping he wouldn't hear. I sat on the couch, and groaned. "I miss Hayes." I said, slouching down. "I'm right here" he laughed, sitting down next to me. The last time I've talked to him was after the incident with the bear in the woods. "Ugh, I've missed you so much." I said reaching over to hug him. "Are you okay?" He laughed. "You act like I died. But I've missed you too." He said, hugging me back even harder.

"We just never hang out anymore..the last time we actually talked was after the bear innocent." I said, while releasing from the hug. He smiled, and smirked. "Twin day part 2!" We both screamed out at the same time, and all the boys came up from the basement, looking at us. "Oh no." Caniff said. "We better turn our phones up because you know something is bound to happen" he said while I rolled my eyes. That's true, usually we always cause trouble.

"Let's go to lasertron" Hayes said as I agreed, getting an uber. (A/N idk how uber works, we don't have one here, yet.) We got into the uber, and I sat next to Hayes, asking the driver for the aux cord. (A/N I heard you could do this ??) "It feels nice to not be in a limo" I said playing 'Cold Water' by Justin Bieber. Hayes nodded and agreed, before I knew it wet were at lasertron.

"Yeah buddyy" Hayes said walking into the doors and to the desk. Hayes asked for 10 rounds, and I sat there shocked. "Hayes!" I said "That's gonna cost to much! No!" I said, dragging his arm back, before he could hand the money to the cashier. "I'm paying anyway." I closed my eyes. "Whatever works" I said, happily relieved that I didn't have to pay. The guy lead us to the other room, and motioned his hand towards another guy in front of a tv. The guy explained the rules and what not, before helping us get our gear on.

There was a red and blue team, (A/N there was obviously other people there) and me and Hayes decided to go against each other 5 rounds, and them be on the same team the other 5. "You're going down Hayes" I said with a smirk on my face as he looked at me, dragging his finger across his throat pointing to me. I rolled my eyes, as the buzzer went off that we could play.

I hid behind one of the barriers, seeing Hayes out in the open. I shot him and his vest lit up. I laughed as I ran and went behind another barrier before he could look at me. We played for a little more, and I heard the countdown. "Goddammit Hayes!" I said as my vest lit up. He put his finger to his mouth then his butt as he went back to his team. I was on the blue team, and Hayes was on red. "The winner is..blue team!!" I did a victory dance, and the guy said how many hits each player had by the number of their vest. I was player number 6. "Player number 6 had a total of 70 hits!" I was even happier as I smirked.

Hayes told me he was player number 11, and I laughed how many hits he had. "How do you have 18 hits?" I said busting out laughing while looking at him as he mocked me. "Shut up" he punched my arm, as I felt I was gonna die. This kid punches hard. We played the other rounds, and we ate then went home.

"Thanks for the day again, Hayes" I said, hugging him and going into my room. I seen Matthew sleeping on my bed as I changed into a pair his joggers. "Baaaabe" he said in a raspy voice which almost made me collapse on the floor because it was so sexy. "Yes?" I asked him, pulling up my, or should I say, his, pants. "I don't know, I just like calling you babe" he said getting out of my bed, spinning me around. I looked up at him and got on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Mmm" I moaned as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, as I did the same. He then began to rub my thigh, as I moaned. "Mmm M-Matt" I said while throwing my head back. "Yeah babe?" He asked while kissing my neck. That was my weakness, and hw knew it. "We can't do it here." I said, slightly saddened. "I know." He stopped after leaving me with a big hickey. He smirked at me and kissed my lips. I got up to look in the mirror at my hickey. "Matthew!" I said wide eyed clamping my hand over the sore spot lightly. "My brothers and Cameron, along with Taylor, are gonna kill me!" I dragged out. "Just marking what's mine" he winked at me. I felt like my legs were going to give out as I blushed.

I put a hoodie on, hoping to cover the hickey, but it didn't work. I tried makeup, and nope it still didn't work. I sighed, as I heard the front door open. I knew it was Nash and Georgie, so I flew down the stairs almost tripping. "How was the date?" I asked, cheerfully. Nash came in by himself, so I knew that he dropped Georgie off at her house. "It was great" he said while he smiled and blushed. "What did you guys do?" I asked, obviously wanting to know everything. "I took her to the beach, ate, then there was a projected movie playing so I also took her to that." I was proud of my big brother, finally scoring a date after being so big on vine.

"Is that a..hickey on your neck?" Nash asked me, getting closer to me, ready to pull my hoodie down. "Yeet" I said jumping off the couch, and running into the backyard, even though I knew he was gonna come after me. "Matthew Lee Espinosa I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I head Nash yell and I darted back into the house, stopping Nash. "Please don't hurt him!" I wailed, catching the attention of the boys. "What's going on?" I heard Taylor say. Just great. I thought, while trying to run upstairs before Nash stopped me. "Look at her neck." Nash said as Taylor came to my side, pulling down the side of the hoodie. "Holy fuck!" He said wide eyed, while he became angry. "Don't hurt him, please. It didn't even hurt." I lied, as I knew they knew the same thing. Nash huffed as he walked off. I sighed of relief, even though I knew him and were still mad. Hey, at least he didn't tell Hayes, and especially Cameron.

I seen Matthew come down. "Did somebody call me?" He asked confusedly, scratching his head. "Idiot." I mumbled, while walking away. "But I'm YOUR idiot" I heard him say, and I rolled my eyes. Gotta love Matthew.
_______________________________

A/N

I'm back for good! 😘 i've missed you guys, a lot. Believe me! I've been writing my other book, and trying to get that one started. It's a Cameron Dallas fan fiction, if you want to check it out. 😊

Ask me any questions you have down below, and I will answer them in a separate chapter! I love you guys so much, have a good day and stay safe. 😊