Runaway love

Mersadez P.O.V.

*BEFORE YOU READ THIS GO FOLLOW BOTH @magcon_is_bae7 , AND @lil _fisha_8 BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH AMAZING.! *

*december 27,2014*

If I put into simple terms "I'm running away", would you believe me.?
You should because that's exactly what I'm doing. On Christmas day, things didn't go exactly how I thought it would.

*Flashback*

I woke up, very excited. Me & sky were the first ones up. A half hour later, everyone was up. Then me & Hayes got into a fight.

I got an iPhone 6 plus, and Hayes got the new tablet that can turn into a laptop. But he wasn't satisfied.

"HOW DOES SHE GET AN IPHONE 6, BUT I GET A STUPID TABLET.!"

I was talking to him calmly. "Hayes, it's okay. At least you got a tablet."

"BUT I DON'T WANT A F*****G TABLET.!"

He acts like a 5 year old who can't get a piece of candy when they want it.

*flashback over*

Well, short story later, we argued, and he pushed me into the wall with everything like our computer, and table near it.

I still think I broke a disc in my back, but I wasn't really worried by it. Yesterday, he took my phone, and broke it. So later that day, I smashed his laptop.

This is where I am now.

On a bus. I took at least my whole savings with me which is $2,000
Or more.

I'm planning to go to Ohio. I have a friend who lives there, so I'm going there.

*2 days later*

I made it to Ohio. I'm currently with my friend, kaylee. I took my backup phone, which was loaded with missed calls, texts and everything else. I haven't even told Marc that I left.

I mean I feel bad that I left, but hayes was the cause of it. He also was with his girlfriend, miyah. That's the other reason. I don't Want anyone to worry, but I already know they will. You would think Hayes could read where I am through my mind, twin telepathy. But no. He tried to, but I stopped that.

But to tell everyone i was alright, I tweeted out.:

@sadezgrier.: guys, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, or come looking for me.

I made sure to leave out my location, because my phone automatically does that.

I had 2,345 missed calls,
and
1,023 texts.

I left apache at home. Yeah. He's with Nash. He will be alright until maybe, just maybe I come back. Right now, I'm Marc's runaway love, and just a little runaway. I need a break to myself for a little while.

__________________________

Nash's P.O.V.

"MERSADEZ OMG YOUR HOME.!!!"

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.!"

"DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.!"

Mersadez just walked in the door. She was missing for a month. I never thought I would be happier to see her in my entire life.

We all got into a group hug.

"guys.... Your crushing me... I can't breathe"

We let go, and she let out a breath

Hayes was just so happy she was home.

"mersadez I'm so sorry I broke your phone, and pushed you into the table...."

He was just going on & on until I spoke up.

"well guys who wants to go to the fair.?! I'm bored."

"I CALL SHOTGUN.!!!!"

"HAYES NOOOOOO"

Mersadez pushed him onto the concrete, and ran into the front passenger seat.

It took about 5 minutes to get there, and we all Ran onto one ride....

"AAAAHHH"

"TAYLOR SHUT UP.! IT'S NOT GOING TO KILL YOU.!"

"BUT I COULD FALL.!!"

"TAYLOR, IT'S A DAMN FERRIS WHEEL CALM YOSELF."

We all just sat, and we were stuck at the top. And the seat was rocking.

"see guys I told you it would kill us.!"

Taylor really needs to get over this subject right now.

The police were down below, and told us that we would stuck up here for at least 2-3 hours.

"gilinsky I'm scared." mersadez was next to gilinsky, and her eyes were filled with fear.

She cuddled into him, and she was shaking.

I don't know how, but she fell asleep.

"there's nothing to do up here." Hayes said. So I flicked him in the head.

"no damn duh." seriously what were we supposed to do up here.?

About 2 hours later, mersadez woke up, and the ferris wheel was going again, and they let us off.

"guys I'm really sorry you were stuck up there." the worker of the ferris wheel said.

"it's alright." Matthew said, and smiled at him.

The rest of that night, we went on every single ride, and watched fireworks.

When we got home, we all passed out in our rooms.

__________________________

A/N this chapter sucked, I know I know. But I'm trying make this book up to 100 chapters, then the sequel will come out.! If i make the sequel will you guys read it.?

* GUYS I MADE A MATTHEW ESPINOSA LOVE STORY.! IT'S CALLED "don't wear out love" I HOPE WE CAN GET IT TOO HOW MANY READS WE HAVE ON THIS BOOK, AND IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.! *

I love you waffles :)

Vote & comment,

Xx cece