Chapter 10

Mersadez P.O.V.

I was packing my suitcase to leave for magcon, florida. I hated packing but my mom said that she wouldn't do it for me. My phone buzzed in my pocket signaling that I had a message.

From: Big Bro Nash 😈👏

Will you pack my suitcase? I'll buy you Tim hortons this time, I promise.

If you're asking Tim hortons is like Starbucks to me. Starbucks just isn't good enough for me. Sorry to all my  classic white girls who love it.

To: Big Bro Nash 😈👏

Fine. Not only am I doing this for Tim Hortons, I'm doing it because I'm a nice person, and I love you, you assface.

I finally finished packing and was heading to Nash's room. I passed Hayes' room an dared not to look. He was with his girlfriend, Jinger. I guess this is one of those stories where everyone hates the girlfriends. I must have accidently looked their way because,:

"Can you not look at us?" she looked over at me while rolling her eyes. I didn't know looking for 0.2 seconds was SUCH a crime. It would be nice to not get yelled at in MY own house, and by my brothers little girlfriend.

"Look Jinger" I snapped at her. "Don't you even dare tell me what to do in my own home. Why the act? We all know you cheat on Hayes.  So shut the hell up, and get away from me before I break your face." She rolled her eyes at me once again, before looking at Hayes at giving him the puppy dog eyes, begging him to say something to me. I beat her ass once, and I will not hesitate to do it again.

"Mersadez why don't you stop yelling at her? Gosh, sometimes I swear you're the biggest bitch I ever met in my life." Of course Hayes would give in to her pleading. She was one of those girls who can make you believe everything she says, and make you stick up for her even when she didn't deserve her. Overall I didn't care, I was used to being yelled at by Hayes.

I said some other things to the both of them, and then walked away to Nash's room. Everyone was still in the group chat from before, and they were all blowing up my phone so much I'm surprised my phone didn't go into overdrive.

M (me obviously)

M: you guys are blowing up my phone, can you please stop?  I loveee you guys though.

Surprisingly,  no one replied back, they just left me on read. Fine, I'll take the l then you losers.

I got bored after putting Nash's clothes into his suitcase, and I went for a walk down to the beach. Unexpectedly, I ran into my best guy friend Justin, and we spent our time being badasses, and ding dong-ditching houses in the neighborhood. There was always, this one house no one dared to mess with.

It was old, and very, very, creepy. We had always guessed that someone still lived in there, because we always heard creaking, and moaning like they were hurt. It was like one of those houses in horror movies. Me and Justin being the dumbasses we are, we walked up to the house and suddenly everything went from there.

"UH MERSADEZ, YOU MIGHT WANT TO RUN!" I was so confused at what was happening until Justin grabbed me by my wrist and started running.

3 cop cars. And all of them starting hitting the speed but no, we thought we were way faster. Never and I mean never underestimate the cops, because now they were cornering us. Well this makes a nice story to tell my kids and grandkids.

Justin being the tough guy he is, defiantly was not scared of the cops. He's been in juvie more times than I've been to school. Honestly, he was pretty sexy. He had a 6 pack, and his hair is jet black with amazing green eyes. He's also tall. But anything taller than me is tall. Anyway, let's get back to the problem on hand.

"Don't ever go by that house ever again, or ding dong- ditch anymore houses. If we catch you again, we are going to be placing you under arrest."

Okay, I shouldn't be that scared because they let us off the hook. The worst out of all this was, the cops were going go take us home. Oh no, he can't. Please, no.

__________________________

Hayes P.O.V.

I was playing Call of Duty, when I heard the cops outside which was unusual because usually our neighborhood is quiet. I squinted my eyes and seen someone get out of the cop car, oh my gosh that's Mersadez?! She came out of the car and had an amused look on her face, like she didn't care. The cop was talking to mom, and I grew more curious so I headed downstairs.

The cop handed over mersadez like she was a piece of dirt, still talking to mom. 'Nice use of analogy' I thought to myself. I heard someone come inside, and slamming the door which I was guessing was mom to go lecture Mersadez.

__________________________

A/N HEY MY WAFFLES.! 2 updates in one day.! How do you feel about that.?! Well anyway, I love you guys so much. Thank you for your support :)

(Ew lmao. The way I used to write is disgusting.

(-redited May 3rd, 2016. 9:50 pm.)

Vote & comment ,

Xx cece