Chapter 8

Mersadez P.O.V.

Even though my family left with the boys and my mom left me money, I decided to go back to my dads house about 3 days before they all got home because I was extremely bored doing nothing at home. Before I left, me & all my friends just hung out at my house, and things got pretty intense between me & my crush.

**** flashback ****

I invited 6 of my friends over, including my crush. Kaydie, Madelyn,  Zach, Shea, of course the one and only Justin and my crush Marc.

We played truth or dare, and Madelyn obviously knowing my crush had dared me and Marc to make out for a whole minute. Me & him didn't know what to think at first, but when we did it I felt sparks fly everywhere, but I didn't know if he felt it either.

It was obvious he didn't feel the same way, because he backed away, got up and left. I was kind of embarresed, so I sent all of my friends home so I could cry into my pillow. That's the exact moment that Hayes defies do text me.

**** flashback over ****

When Hayes texted me, we just talked about how we weren't close anymore. I did miss my twin, but hey he has a dream, and a career. He asked me what I was doing, and of course I wasnt going to tell him what I was doing, so I lied and told him I was watching TV when in reality I was  crying. I then decided to text my dad, and let him know I was going to be over so I didn't just sulk around my house.

To: Dad

Hey dad, I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming back for a few days because I don't want to stay at my house by myself.

He replied back 'Okay' and that he would be here in about an hour. In the mean time I was just getting dressed, and eating something before he picked me up.

*Two hours later*

My dad picked up and dropped off at his house before he was going back to work. He works at a hotel for a business person, so he makes quite a bit of money. Out of no where, I got a phone call by a unrecogzied number.

"Hello is this miss Mersadez Grier?" Okay who was this person and how did they possibly get my number?

"Mersadez speaking"

"this is a nurse from People Of Hope hospital calling about someone of the name Chad Grier" oh no, this definitely wasn't going to be good.

"Yeah, Chad is my father.." I was defiantly nervous to find out the outcome of why they were calling, I mean who wouldn't be nervous if a hospital was calling them about their father?

"He has gotten into a very bad car accident. It seems he was driving, and an opposing car went through a red light, and smashed into your dads car head on, and caused the car to flip over. I'm very sorry to say this but your dad didn't make it"

If it was possible, I went completely numb over the phone. My dad is really gone? Is she sure she's not talking about the wrong person?

The only thing I could possibly say was, "I'll be right there!"

I busted out crying, and ended the call. I hauled a taxi, and told them to drop me off at the hospital, trying to sound clear but failed due to me crying. Still crying, I ran into the hospital.

"WHERE IS CHAD GRIER'S ROOM?!" I screamed while going up to the desk lady. She yelled at me and told me not to scream, but then told me it was room 874 on the 6th floor. I got into the elevator and finally reached his room, which seemed like decades later.

I hesitated to walk into his room and when I did I wish that I hadn't. Tons of nurses and doctors where is his room crowding my view of him. I finally made it through all the nurses and seen a sight I never thought I would see.

My dad with a whole bunch of cuts, and bruises all over him. He was as pale as a ghost. The nurses let me have a few minutes with him before they put the blanket over his head. So I said some words...

"Umm, hey daddy, well it's mersadez. I love you soo much more than words could ever describe. You were always there for me when I needed you and I thank you for that. These 13 years were way to short, and it shouldn't have to be like this. I wouldn't have known that only after 3 hours after you picked me up, you would have passed away due to an impaired driver. I'm so sorry daddy. Please don't forget me, as I won't forget you. I love you so much. Have fun and save me a spot in heaven. Goodbye, daddy."

I hugged my dad and kissed his cheek for the last time in my life, which I shouldn't have done, but I didn't care because it would be the last time I would ever get to hug and see my dad. I walked out, and I looked behind me to see nurses put the blanket over him, and wheel him out of the room. I was left to think about life now,and how different it will be without him.I guess this is what my life is like. Difficult.

__________________________

* Hayes P.O.V. *

We were finally at the hotel. Me & all the guys were hanging out in our hotel room, and my twin telepathy senses were coming in strong, which doesn't usually happen. I ignored them for a few minutes but they had just gotten worse.

"Nash!" I called out, without trying to yell.

"Yeah Hayes?"

"My twin senses are coming in. I think something is wrong with Mersadez." I sat back, and was hoping these feelings of twin telepathy would go away.

Nash went to go call her, as I played floppy bird against the guys to try and get my mind off of the current situation with my mind.

"YES BITCH MY HIGHSCORE IS 301"

Jack J jumped up from his chair and starting screaming his highscore is 301. Everyone including me, got startled when he jumped up, which made the bird crash into the tunnel and die.

A couple minutes later Nash came back into the room, and said that Mersadez was alright but the main  problem was with dad.

"Hayes" Nash sighed. "Dad died in a car accident not to long ago." I was completely shocked.

I needed somewhere to go think, I can't believe this was actually happening. It's crazy that life can just  end at any given moment, and you don't know when that is. That's my motto to keep living every day.

__________________________

A/N hey , I honestly think mersadez POV is better than Hayes. I just think its hard to write a POV from a boy. But anyway imma call you guys my waffles. :)

Comment , like , and vote .

I love you my waffles ;)

Xx cece