Chapter 14

Nash's P.O.V.

I woke up early because I knew that Mersadez would be here soon. I got ready, and made myself cereal, some great fruity pebbles. Soon after, all the boys came downstairs and made themselves something to eat. Time must of been going by fast because
I looked at the time on my phone and my eyes went wide.

"Guys we gotta go, we gotta pick up Mersadez from the airport."

We all ran to the limo, and I noticed that everyone but Hayes and Jadah were coming. About a half our later we arrived to the airport. We walked into starbucks and of coursewe orderded drinks. Two spilled drinks later, Mersadez came out of the airport tunnel.

"NASH!" she ran to me and hugged me.

After she hugged me, she hugged Cameron, and I could tell she liked him because she was blushing awfully hard. Cameron was 5 years older than her, no way I would ever let her date him. I mean, yeah I care about her happiness, and I trust them both of them but I don't know. I just don't want my little sister dating yet I guess. I'm definitely overprotective of her.

"Hey, what's Hayes at?" She asked me probably out of curiosity because even when they're mad at each other, he usually stuck comes to the airport, it's one of their 'Twin Rules', which he obviously broke.

I sighed. "He stayed at the hotel with jadah." I could tell she was upset, more like angry but she didn't say anything. I sighed, Hayes needs to fix this. I sighed before walking to the limo with everyone else. "Song suggestions anyone?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows. Why? I don't know. "Oh! Yeah, play Close by Nick Jonas!" Mersadez said as she instantly cheered up.

She began dancing, and I could tell she was trying to keep it to herself but failing miserably. I laughed, we looked over at Matthew who was enjoying her dancing. Oh no. He likes her? I was secretly hoping that he didn't like her, because like I said I would never let any of the boys date her.

I think I was right when I said he liked her because as I kept watching, Mersadez looked at him and he turned away obviously blushing. Well, this summer shall be a great one at Magcon.

As the music started slowing down we arrived back at the hotel, and Mersadez mood instantly came crashing down again. "What's wrong?" I asked her, knowing the answer before she even said anything. "Nothing." She sighed. Why do girls lie when us guys know that they're not okay? It's okay to not be okay. We entered the hotel room, and it was a sight I wasn't to pleased to see.
__________________________

A/N how many of you guys want a Hayes POV on the next update.? ;)
I like writing these for you guys as long as you guys love it. :)
Goodbye my waffles :)

Vote & comment ,

Xx cece

Haha on this one there isn't going to be a Poem or quote. Instead, there is a question for you guys >>>

Question.: do any of you guys know who Al Capone is.? And if you do, and you get the answer right, I will give you a shout out. :)

( Re-edited May 8th 2016, 12:41 am. Word count: 550 )