Just a typical day I thought.

Mersadez P.O.V.

I was just spending time with apache, seeing as it is still early in the morning. He started barking, which meant he wants his food, and water.
I got up, and I tripped onto the floor.

"HAHAHA" I heard a voice coming up the stairs, and gave that person a glare. It was Aaron.

"hahaha soo funny." sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Then all the boys came down, at the same time. They are just way to loud for my liking.

"can you calm down.? Gosh"

"shut up" these boys are seriously like 5 when they say shut up. I wasn't going to argue back.

I walked into the backyard, where I had let apache out. "APACHE.! NO DIGGING IN THE DIRT.!"

He loves to dig in the dirt, but it was going to ruin moms 'perfect garden' it didn't look like a garden to me, just some dead flowers, and weeds. No, not the drug. I wish. Just kidding. But not gonna lie, I did smoke weed before.

I just sat on the swings while he was trying to catch a squirell that managed to run up the tree.

I walked back into the house, and luckily the back door was in the kitchen. So I just walked to the fridge, trying to get to the top of it to get some cocoa puffs. Key word, trying.

"awe is someone to short to reach the top of the fridge.?" I was trying to jump onto the counter, so I could just stand up & get the damn cereal. The voice was Nash.

"I'm not that short.!" I wanted to believe I wasn't short, but that kinda failed me. All the boys followed Nash, watching my struggle. I just wanted some cereal.!

"can you like help me instead of standing there.?!" I was getting annoyed, but thankfully jack Johnson helped me.

"thanks" I muttered under my breath.

"your welcome."

Continuing my process, I grabbed a bowl and some milk. I was just scrolling down twitter until one post just caught my eye.

@FOX.: show Red Band Society is now being cancelled.

This is my absolute favorite show. I even cried a few times. I mean this show actually shows REAL effects of society, and real problems within it. Look at shows like 'jersey shore' or '16 and pregnant.' these are just stupid shows, with no meaning behind it.
(A/N I actually did cry over red band society. But I also love the show 16 and pregnant.)

Well, after I ate and everything else, I walked upstairs, and Hayes was at my door. I really didn't expect him to stand at my door.

"Mersadez can we hang out today.?"

Me, and hayes haven't hung out for a while so I just said "sure". I walked into my room, and took a shower. I dressed into a white crop top that says love in black cursive, and blue high waisted shorts.

"Hayes when are we leaving.?!" I wanted to know so I wouldn't be sitting here forever.

"5 minutes.!" he yelled back at me. I walked downstairs and put on my Jordan's.

We walked out the house, and down the street to a place I love to call heaven. By its original name it's "Farrah's". It's an ice cream shop, with the best ice cream. We walked in and I ordered.

"hi, can I please have mint, toffee, and cookies & cream ice cream on a cone please.?" I know I eat a lot. I know I'm not aloud to eat a lot of sugar, but I didn't care. Hayes just got chocolate ice cream, how classic.