Jack & parks

Mersadez P.O.V

*buzz,buzz,buzz* I heard my phone going off. I decided not to answer it.

*buzzzzzzz* sometimes I wish people could shut the hell up. You know.? Anyway, today, me & Nash are going to a really fun water park. I was hungry, and always, so I went to get food.

"NASH, WILL YOU TAKE ME TO GET FOOD FOR THE HOUSE.?!?!?"

I shouted to him.

"YEAH. LEGGOOOO"

I laughed and hopped into the black chrysler 300. We were having a good time, until we stopped at a red light.

"hey, let's race this PT crusier"

I just looked at him, laughed and went back to the view outside. The light turned green, and our cars raced. We were going about 150 mph. We beat them, obviously. We got about a mile away, and.....

"WEEU WEEU WEEU" that would be the cops. We didn't know they were pulling us over. Lol. I guess we are a little air headed.

Nash looked at me, and shook his head, in an annoyed look. I didn't know what to do. I mean, hey! Let's watch your brother get arrested! Yay! Yeah no. So I just looked at him.

"is there a reason you were speeding,?

"no,sir" Nash said playing with his thumbs. He looked like a lost little puppy. The cop took his license, and so forth. I just layed my head on his shoulder, and I felt a tear drop.

"Nash its gonna be alright. It's fine. We all make mistakes."

"but I'm going to let the fans down!"

"Nash its alright. If they were true fans, they wouldn't care, and will still be with you. I promise. I love you"

"me too. I love you sadez"

By then, the cops came back.

"sir, please step out of the vehicle". I sat there and watched. They told me to contact someone, so I called Cameron. And he's on his way here. I'm literally sitting on the side of the rode, when a car pulls up, and rolls down the window.

"come on mersadez" Cameron called to me, so I hoped into the car. A blue ford flex.

We got to the police station, and all that. 3 hours later, he was finally free! Yay. I'm so happy. So Nash got his car back. Cameron drive back home, and I noticed we weren't going home.

"Nash were are we going? Home is that way" I laughed at him.

"food shopping, duh!" I thought he would have forgot about going, but i guess not. I'm just happy I'm getting food.

So we got there, and we were food shopping. And I seen one of my favorite youtubers ever!

So I start playfully hitting Nash (not like that nasty's.!!!!) "omfg Nash Nash Nash Nash Nash!!!"

"what do you possibly want?" he laughed at me.

So I whisper to him "omg that is thatsojack. Ahhwhwjweuwi" I basically fangirled right in front of my brother.

So Nash, being Nash. Went to go talk to jack. And I seen them walking back here. Then jack spoke to me!

"so I heard you like me, huh?" I blushed. ALOT.

"umm... Maybeee... Yeaaa" I was like so happy. I had to contain my excitement.

"haha. Cute" JACK JUST WINKED ME. OMFG. GUYS HELP.

"wanna take a picture?" he asked. WHO WOULD TURN DOWN A PICTURE WITH HIM??? CERTAINLY NOT ME.

"hell yeah!" he laughed. And said okay. So we both took pictures on our phones. He's amazing. Lol.

So we got done with that, and we went home. Then at 3, Nash called me.

"hey mersadez. Get ready. We are going to the water park soon."

"OKAY" I screamed and ran up the stairs to get dressed.

I got dressed, and ran down the stairs, too the car.

"damn. You're happy" hell yeah.

It took like 30 mins to get there. We got there and had so much fun. We we about to get onto a ride that goes upside down, and someone puked and it came straight down! Guess who was near there? Oh right! Mee. Lucky me. (sarcasm)

"oh my gosh mersadez!" Nash laughed at me. He tried to hold it in. I ran into the bathroom. Good thing I brought extra clothes. I stayed in there for another 15 minutes, probably making Nash mad.

"that took a long time. Ready to go home?" he said to me. (yes they went swimming too)

"yeah" I replied and yawned. He carried me to the car, and I just passed out.

__________________________

A/N OMG GUYS I'M SOOO SORRY.! I was procrastinating a lot. I started writing some of the chapters in a notebook, which resulted in me ripping up the pages. I will start to regularly update. Updates will be short. And this book is coming to an end soon. But a sequel will be out. Guys i'm really sorry i let you down. But I'm here now :)

Vote & comment,

Xx cece