Swimming & temptations

*Mersadez P.O.V.*

"JACK SHUT UP BEFORE I STUFF YOU IN THE TOLIET.!" I was yelling at jack gilinsky because we were sitting next to each other on the plane, and he decides to scream in my ear.

"sheech women calm down.!!!"

"THEN STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR.!!" I yelled back in his ear. So Immiture I know, I know. We have another 2 hours on the plane. Will someone save me.? Superman.? Batman.?! I'm glad Marc came with me.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL.!!!" all the boys decided to scream in my ear. Do they ever understand.? They were all leaning over my seat, and I took the chance and kinda jumped over the seat, attaching Nash, & Hayes.

"SHUT UP.!!!!" I grabbed both their collars, and pulled their hair.

"ow ow my precious hair. Okay okay I'll let go.!" and this is how you get your brother(s) to stop annoying you. Nonchalantly I walked into my seat, and sat down. I felt bad for poor Marc who had to sit next to Nash, and Hayes.

The view of outside the plane is beautiful. I love clouds. I love nature.

"mersadez wake up.!!!!" I didn't even know I was sleeping, but I guess I was.

I grabbed my stuff & headed off the plane. I probably looked like a zombie right now because I just woke up and I'm really tired. We were meeting up with Shawn mendes, currently because he had another show to do in new jersey, and now we are here in California, again.

"mersadez.!!" well, he sure was ecstatic. He was going to hug me, and I just stood there.

"want a piggy back ride.?" Marc asked me. I forgot he went with us. Oops. I just nodded my head yes, and got on his back.

"omggggg GUYS LOOK WHO IT IS, IT'S, IT'S CA-CAMERON D-DALLAS.!!!" that wasn't a fan. It was Nash acting like a fan, which I thought was really funny, so I laughed.

"are we getting to the hotel anytime soon.?!?!" Hayes said. He was just fine like what.? 15 minutes ago.? I swear he's bipolar. But I mean I am so.

"yes calm down bipolar ass mofo.!" I didn't know what to say to him lol.

"I'm not bipolar, last time I checked. Your bipolar." he snapped at me. Well I'd rather embrace my inner bipolerness. If that made any sense.

"yes I am. And I like it.!" I joked at him. I was still on Marc's back, and he was running around the hotel. The hotel we were at had different sections, and me & Marc went through one of those. The boys were back by the first section. Marc tripped and fell.

"omg mersadez I'm sorry, are you okay.?!" he asked me worriedly.

"yeah." I smile at him. The way we were kinda confused me. I mean I was on his back and now in this position.? I was straddling him, with my hands on his chest. I was leaning in to kiss him until I was interrupted for the 6,00,976 time.

"Hm what do we have here.?" I turned my head toward the persons voice, and it was Aaron. Thank gosh.

"don't tell the boys please.!" I didn't really want Nash, or Hayes to see me because I just thought it would be weird for them to see their sister like this.

"too late" he smirked at me. Oh thanks Aaron.! And I thought he was as nice as they come. I was still in the same position, I was kinda frozen here. But I could tell Marc enjoyed it. Just then all the boys were standing there, except Nash, & Hayes. Oh well I kissed Marc anyway. And all I heard was them whistles. Boys will be boys.

"hey guys have y-" oh great timing. It was Hayes, and Nash.

"woah..." yeahh... What do I say to that.

"mersadez really.? Your 13.! That's sexual. I don't want you around Marc for the rest of the day." I thought Nash wouldn't care about this. He usually wouldn't.

"he's my boyfriend. What's your change of mood.?" I then flipped him off, and walked away, with Marc right by my side.

"we will talk later.!" I hate arguing with him. Me & Marc went into our hotel room, and hung out. We were just listening to music, until someone came into the hotel room.

"hey guys we are going swimming with the dolphins. Wanna come.?" I've always wanted to swim with dolphins.!!!

"HELL YAH.!!!" I told jack gilinsky.

"come on marc.!!!" I was really excited, and I was already out of the room, and into all the boys rooms. I can run fast when I wanna.

"okay guys let's gooo" I could tell Aaron was excited, and Matt. We all got into the car, and I seen Marc since I ran out the room with him haha.

"hey mersadez can I talk to you.?" Hayes asked me. What does he want to talk about.?! We never really talk anyway.

"um sure" I mean we were in a limo, there was no room here for us to talk.

"I feel like you ditched me for Marc" he said looking down, awe that's why he's been moody.

"nooo. Come on your my twin. I still love you." I playfully punched his arm. Hm explains why he never really talks.

"your growing up on me." he faked a cry, and laughed, as well as I did. We got to the place in another half hour and we all got out.

"welcome to the aquarium of the pacific.!" (I looked that up lol) they greeted us when we got there. Come on I just wanna see the dolphins.!!

We finally entered the dolphin tank and they were so cute.!!!!

"oommmmggg dolphins.!!!" it was adorable because they have this little spot on their heads, if you press it, it makes a really weird noise. (a/n never seen a dolphin before :( but i have backround knowledge)

We got back to the hotel layer that night, and fell asleep.

__________________________

A/N sorry.!!!! Sorry.!!!! In coming up with ideas for a HUGE chapter. I swear the next one will be huge.! Well anywhere, here comes a rant. I basically love Justin Bieber. Yes I'm a belieber. I've loved him since 2008. And I think I'm one of the most devoted beliebers ever. I really want to meet him, and that's my altimate dream, but I know it's never going to happen :/. :( it really sucks. Like I see these fake fans meeting him, and it makes me feel some type of way. I JUST WANT TO MEET JUSTIN.!!! Waaaaa.

Well anyway,

Waffles,

Xx cece