'this day is just so eventful isn't it?'

{ song of the chapter Lost Boy ~ Ruth B }

Mersadez P.O.V.

My plane just landed back to California. I was in no mood to talk, I was pissed. I seen all the boys & Emma waiting for me at the gate. I walked right through the gate not talking to any of them.

"Mersadez what's wrong?" I kept walking, I didn't even know who was talking to me. I walked into the familiar Range Rover that Nash had. Emma kept asking me what was wrong, and I just got annoyed and yelled at her 👀

"CAN YOU SHUT THE F**K UP? I OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO TALK. DAMN" she had a hurt look on her face and looked out the window. The rest of the drive was silent until we got home. I ran up into my bedroom slamming my door and laying on my bed listening to Lost Boy by Ruth B. I soon fell asleep dreaming of what it would be like if I was in NeverLand 🌙

*5 hours later. 1:37 in the afternoon*

I woke up my amazing nap and took a shower. When I got out, I got dressed in black high wasted shorts and a white t-shirt. I walked downstairs into the game room. Surprisingly no one was in here 👀

I was playing Mario Kart on the Wii and then someone walked into the room blocking the TV so I couldn't see the game I was playing.

"look up" I didn't know who I was going to see, and yes I was very afraid. I slowly brought my eyes up to be met with Cameron.

"uhm, yeah?" Me and Cameron barely talk. Why is he coming in here suddenly being rude to me?

"I heard what happened in North Carolina with you and Elijah. Elijah is my 2nd cousin. I can't believe you would just go and do that. Wow." I was confused. What is he talking about? If it was about breaking his leg, I already said sorry.

"what did i do? I said sorry for breaking his leg.." Cameron was still standing in front of the TV. if he could move that would be great.

"you're clueless aren't you?" He laughed and continued on with what he was saying. "i heard about you just crawling on him and making out with him. Tsk tsk"

I was shocked, I mean, I did not know that rumor was going around. I dated him a long time ago. I don't like him anymore.

"what? No. He got all up on me and kissed me. I don't like him at all. I like someone else. Hell, I love someone. I love a girl..."

Yes, you heard me right. I do love a girl. Don't like it? I don't care. I finally found who i am.

Cameron's jaw dropped. "that was a joke. Elijah just said he kissed you...i was trying to get you to admit you liked matt.."

I soon seen Matt, Nash, Hayes, and the rest of the boys come around the corner of where we were. I just admitted i love a girl out loud to everyone. Matt's face kind of dropped, and he's the only face I seen before I broke into tears and ran back upstairs. I wanted to tell Nash & Hayes by myself I loved a girl, not this way.

This day is just so eventful isn't it? I slouched down behind my bedroom door, banging my head against the door as hard as I can. I texted Emma off of my phone.

To: Emms 💘💘😘

I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier...i love you..😪

I sent the text message, and walked out into the balcony. (the balcony is attached to Mersadez' room) I closed the door behind me, and sat down on the ground. This breeze feels really good. 🌀

My mind must of been controlling me, and I walked over the railing sitting on the edge. What if I fall? What will happen then? Why is my mind so stupid?

After sitting there for quite some time, I walked back into my bedroom then downstairs. The boys were gone, and so were Emma. How did I know? They left a note on the table saying they were going to let me have some space.

2 hours later, they all walked in the door. Emma ran over to me and hugged me as hard as she could to the point were I didn't think I was breathing.

"i love you so much. Don't ever think any differently" i didn't say anything to her, and walked into our theater room and played the movie Peter Pan, cartoon version. (a/n my favorite movie 👀)

Suddenly Taylor walked in and sat right next to me. "hey" he said to me.

"hi" I kind of sighed continuing to watch the movie.

"I've been putting this off for some time now, but I think you should know before Emma. She's not my real sister..."

Oh great, two shockers in one day. I sat there, stunned. Was this even correct? No. They both look so much alike.

"no no" I laughed, but continued. "you guys look so much alike. How is this possible?"

"I should've verified more. We are half brother/sister. We have the same dad, but not the same mom. But she doesn't know who her real mom is so we say my mom is her real mom..." At least they are still half related. Right?

"Taylor when are you going to tell her? You can't keep this away from her forever..."

"i'm going to tell her...in maybe another week? Anyway, I have to go get things ready for my tour. I'm glad you admitted to us you are lesbian. I still love youuu" he told me, kissed my cheek and left out of the theater room. I don't care if any of the boys kiss my cheek just so you know. 😂 we are all like brother & sister.

I met Nash in the hallway and I didn't want to look at him. Suddenly, he picked me up and was walking somewhere.

"we need to talk" oh god.

________________________

A/N. This chapter is just revealing 👀 my new favorite song is Lost Boy by Ruth B. I don't have much to say but good luck to my sister (not my pregnant sister) Bree at court tomorrow ✊✊✊ I hope it goes well and nothing happens ✊