chapter 62

*SMALL RECAP* Dean and Sam come to visit Hayes, Mersadez, and Nash. Meanwhile Nash goes on his first date with Georgie.

*PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!*
________________________

Mersadez P.O.V.

I woke up, still in Matthews arms. "Hey Matt" I said groggily. He smiled at me, and told me to get dressed because we were going somewhere shortly.

I sat on my bed for a couple minutes before going to my dresser to pick out clothes. I just picked out a crop top, and some shorts. I took a shower, got dressed, and did my hair. I didn't need makeup since it was so hot outside and I was afraid it would just come running off my face.

Suddenly remembering last night, I got wide eyed. "Matthew?" I heard him come over to me before saying, "Yeah?" "Did Dean threaten you or anything? Say anything he shouldn't?" Matthew said that no, everything was fine, and I let out a breath I seemed to be holding. Thank god.

Me and Matthew walked out my room, and we passed by Nash's room to see him and Georgie making out. I'm guessing that Nash's date went pretty well. I'm glad for him, he needs someone.

I went into the kitchen, and there was all the boys including Sam and Dean. I could tell all the boys were confused, and I sighed. "They're my cousins" they all nodded, and I looked for something to eat before Matthew stopped me. "We're going out to eat" he laughed and I smiled.

We walked out hand and hand, going to wherever Matthew led me too. We ended up at a diner about a 10 minute walk, which wasn't bad. I sat down at a booth, as Matthew sat on the other side of me.

I ordered my favorite, pancakes. "Your cousins are hunters?" I practically chocked on my food. "Come again?" Maybe I misunderstood something. "Hunters..like..dear hunters?" I mentally sighed. I knew they weren't that stupid to say what kind of hunters they actually are. "Yeah, dear hunters" I looked up at Matthew and smiled.

The waiter came back to our table, and asked if we needed anything else, or if we wanted our check. We just got our check, I was pretty full. As the waiter walked away, I swear I seen her eyes go black.
______________________________

A/N:

I am back!! Partially. I'm editing the other chapters, and I figured I'd write something little something for you guys. Anyway,

Remember the RIP chapter I wrote for my friend who passed away? Well, today is her 14th birthday. It's crazy, she missed her birthday..and it's her first one in Heaven. I'm gonna write a little letter, or just something little down bellow to her:

Happy 14th birthday Kristen. It's crazy that you're not here for you birthday..it's your first one in heaven and I hope that god, and everyone up there is treating you right. We all love you so much, I came across a fb memory, and a group chat we were in, and I saved it. We may never find out what happened to you, and I just hope all these rumors subside so you can actually be at peace. Again, happy birthday Kristen, we all love you & miss you so much.