Chapter 15

Mersadez P.O.V.

I was walking up to the hotel room when Nash asked me what was wrong. Of course I lied and said nothing, but it was about Hayes. I know he's happy with the girl he's with and that's all that matters, but that girl was a little bitch. I don't know how Cameron and her are related. Like, he's so nice and caring then there's her. A self-centered bitch.

Anyway, after seeing Jadah and Hayes make out, I was seriously about to puke. I was a little concerned they were gonna take it to the next level while everyone was still in the room.

I shook my head and was about to say something, but got interrupted by my phone flashing showing an unrecognized number. I walked into Nash's hotel room to get a little privacy because around here, you never do.

"Hello is this Mersadez Grier?" I thought it would be a fan girl or something, but instead it was a man with a British accent.

"Yes, this is Mersadez speaking.."  I dragged off, not knowing what to say because I had no idea as to why they were calling and asking to speak to me.

"Great! This is John Demry. I seen some of your singing videos on YouTube, and I would like to ask you if you would sing the national anthem at the Miami dolphins game on veterans day. Are you up for it?"

I paused for a few seconds, just smiling and thinking to myself did I just get discovered the way Bieber did? Realizing I took more than a few seconds, I answered him back.

"Certainly! Yes I'd love to sing at the game! It's in 3 weeks, right?"

"Yes.We will be sending 15 plane tickets to you if you want anyone to go with you. Usually we only give out 8, but since you're singing we figured more people would like to come see you from your family."

Okay one thing was for sure I like this guy's accent. I mean, who doesn't love a British accent?

"Thank you so much Mr. Demry." I hung up the phone, and silently thanked him for the 15 tickets, now all the guys can go and I was definitely excited for them to go if they're up to it. Plus, my mom.

"Hey guys, guess what?" I said walking back into the main hotel room that we were chilling in.

"Yeah?" Nash said to me, and all the guys looked at me waiting to speak.

"I was asked to sing the national anthem at the Miami dolphins game on veterans day!" They all jumped up from the couch, and hugged me screaming of joy, hopefully.

"What?! Omg, that's great!" Matthew said. He was the main one in this hug that was crushing the life and soul out of me. Damn Matthew I didn't know you were this strong.

After the hug, I sat down on the bed because this my hotel room after everyone leaves. "Why would they ask you to sing? You sing like the dying pig you are." Of course, Jadah had to come in and say some stupid shit.

"They asked me to sing because obviously I have a good singing voice. I don't see them asking you." I said with venom dripping off my words. Everyone else tried not to laugh, so they just went on there phones acting like they couldn't hear what I said.

"Okay you whore." I don't see how I'm a whore when I'm only singing? Someone please come pick her up, she'll be in a garbage bag ready to go on the sidewalk.

"You had sex last year in that ally next to that coffee shop." She smirked while walking towards me. That's when I leaped off the bed, and everything just happened quickly after that. 

I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall. She was struggling to get out of my grasp,  but I was not letting her through.

I said though gritted teeth and crying eyes, "It was not sex! I was raped!  Before you talk maybe you should get your facts straight, and talk about your own life."

Her face was turning purple, and I still didn't care. I heard the guys screaming at me to release her, I just had so much anger in me that my hands wouldn't let me release her.

"MERSADEZ STOP! YOU'RE GONNA END UP KILLING HER!"

"STOP!"

"PLEASE LET GO!"

One voice got to me, one voice let her go. "You don't want to go to jail do you? Please, just let her go. Don't go to jail for that. Please."

I released my grasp on her, and she dropped to the floor like the little rat she is. People bringing up my rape story was the only thing that could ever get to me. I eventually broke down against the wall.

__________________________

Taylor's POV.

We had just gotten back to the hotel room, and Mersadez went to the other room to answer a call after seeing Hayes & Jadah have an intense make out session.

"I'm going to the vending machine downstairs want anything?" Cameron asked all of us. Of course Hayes, being the fatty he is, decided to get Cheetos while the rest of us didn't want anything.

Mersadez returned shortly after, and told us she was asked to sing the national anthem at the Miami dolphins game on veterans day. We all cheered and and hugged her, while Jadah tried to ruin her mood.

Jadah asked why they would ever ask Mersadez to sing, and Mersadez reaction was entirely hilarious, "They asked me to sing because obviously I have a good singing voice. I don't see them asking you." Me and all the guys looked at each other before going on our phones trying to get out of the hilarious, but yet awkward situation.

We all know that Jadah loves drama, so she kept going on about how Mersadez was a whore, and supposedly how Mersadez had sex with someone. I must need hearing aids because this didn't sound right. I could tell Mersadez was hurt, because what she did next completely shocked me. She learned off the bed, and pinned Jadah to the wall before explaining she was raped.

If possible, my heart stopped. I looked at Nash, and I could tell he was just as shocked as I was. Suddenly remembering about Jadah, we were all yelling at Mersadez to release her, but nothing was working. We couldn't even pry her hands apart from Jadah's neck.

Suddenly, Nash went up to Mersadez, and tried to calm her down. It must have worked beside suddenly she released her. Jadah fell to the floor, and the boys ran over to her to go help her.

Just in that moment, Cameron stood at the door while his jaw dropped. He dropped Hayes Cheetos, and ran to Jadah.

I went to make sure Mersadez was okay, and of course she wasn't. She sat against the wall, crying and violently shaking. This night was just terrible, and a big blur.

__________________________

A/N did you guys like this update.? I kinda liked it. Haha.

I love you my waffles :)

Vote & comment,

Xx cece

( Re-edited May 8th, 2016. 1:30 AM. Word count: 1,210 )