Chapter 7

Hayes P.O.V.

Me, mom, Nash, and sky went to magcon, Orlando FL. We weren't only here for magcon, we were also going to Disney land too. I feel bad for leaving Mersadez at home but I guess mom said she needed some time away from her.

We are stuck on this plane for more than 3 hours which sucked. Mom & Skylynn were in the back of the plane, Thank gosh. Me, Nash and all the boys were making the flight attendant mad, and it was really funny.

"If you boys do not stop, I will have the captain make a landing and take you off of it." She gave a glare, and we could all tell she was being serious, which was funny.

Both Nash and Taylor screw faced her when she walked away and I just busted out laughing. She turned back around and was just stating at me while squinting her eyes. The rest of the plane ride was silent, other than a couple of sneezing and snoring.

I was thinking about how me and Mersadez don't really talk or hang out much. So, I decided to text her and ask her how it was going.

(H= Hayes, M= Mersadez)

H: hey
M: Hey Hayes, what's up?
H: nothing much, Wyd?
M: Just watching TV because there's nothing else to do around here.
H: That's cool. Watching tv still gives you something to do
M: I mean I guess so, anyway what are you up to.?
H: On the plane, bored.
M: That's cool.
H: What's wrong?
M: I miss how close we used to be. You're always gone, and I have nobody to talk to. I feel like I'm an only child, and I hate it so much.
H: I was thinking the same thing, I'm sorry, you're always going to be my twin though, no matter what.
M: Yeah, well igtg. Bye Hayes.
H: Bye love ya twin.

Something is up with her, and it knew it wasn't only because we left her. Also besides us not being there. I'll find out what's wrong with her, soon enough.
_________________________

A/N this chapter sucks., but I PROMISE more of my chapters will start to get better. I love you guys.

Xx Cece ;)