'um...i think you guessed it'

Mersadez P.O.V.

Today was Saturday, thank god. My morning was kind of...slow. There wasn't anything to do. I think we've ran out of things to do. I walked upstairs, getting off from the couch, and into Hayes' room.

"Hey Hayes can i-" I quickly got out of the room and shut the door. Emma and him were... Making out. Or I think.

Then Hayes camr out if the room. "We didn't do anything bad" he laughed and walked down the hallway.

"Yeah you'll be telling me that when Emma tells me she's pregnant in a week" I muttered under my breath. I then heard Hayes laugh. He must of heard me.

I had remembered I came up here to ask Hayes something but he just went back downstairs. Oh well, I'll ask him later. I walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen looking at the calendar. Today is 4/20. Haha. (When I wrote this it was 4/20). I was pulled out of my thoughts when Taylor spoke.

"Hey wanna go to the speedway to watch the drag races?" Standing next to me was Taylor.

"Hell yeah, of course I'll go!" I will never turn down going to watch drag races.

"Okay get ready we leave in like 20 minutes" I nodded okay, and got dressed. I just wore some basketball shorts, and a T-shirt. I then put my hair in a messy bun.

"I came back down stairs, and grabbed my aeropostale hoodie, and sat on the couch waiting for Taylor.

I looked out the corner of my eye, to see Matthew biting his lip looking at me. "You see something you like, Espinosa?" I said and winked at him. Yes, it's final. I'm straight.

"Maybe.." He said biting his lip, again. I then walked over to him, and sat next to him. I'm such a tease. Haha.

"Hey mersadez, ready to go? Woah, um matt..." I then noticed Taylor look down at Matt's pants and um... I think you guesses it. Matt then ran upstairs in his room like a little kid. Haha.

"Okay now leggo!" Me and Taylor both ran out of the house, and to his Ferrari. The ride was only about 20. We walked through the paying booth, and to the grand stands. A half hour passed and the races were starting.

"Finally we get a day where just me and you can hang out and talk about cars" Taylor said to me. I was like the only one in the house, besides Taylor, who loved talkinh about cars. Haha.

The races started, and we sat in the grand stands, and watched.

__________________________________

A/N hey. Here's another update. I'm still busy with school and all, so yeah updates will be slow. I unfriended my very best friend today, because of another girl I used to be friends with. It's complicated, but yeah we aren't friends anymore.