Chapter 22

Nash's P.O.V.

We have 2 days left before magcon starts up again, and there was nothing to do. So the crew just decides to chill out and hang out in the back yard even though it's very small.

"get up, get down, lose that sound,

My dj gon-" My phone went off and when I seen who it was, I definitely didn't want to answer it. I sighed and picked it up anyway. "Hey Jenny what's up?" I asked her dully. Jenny is my girlfriend. Or let's say, girl friend. I'm being forced to date her by management for publicity. Sometimes I feel bad, then sometimes I don't. That girl is the biggest bitch I've ever met.

"Nothing babe can I come over?" I swear I rolled my eyes over the 100 times in that 20 seconds. "That's a negative." I wanted it to just be me, the boys and sadez. "Too bad, I'm coming over anyway." I huffed, getting up to alert the others about it. They hated her. If you knew her, you'd hate her too.

"Guys, Jenny's coming over." I sat on one of the pool chairs, relaxing before Jenny would arrive. I needed all the relaxation I could get. Seriously. "Ew, no." Matthew said as he dived in the pool. "That's how I feel too buddy." I whispered as I hummed a song I was listening to earlier in the day.

"Well I might as well go hide in the bushes." Taylor said as he looked around trying to find a good bush to hide in. See, Jenny is basically in love with Taylor but he doesn't feel the same. Now the twins, they just looked at each other and looked at me.

"What?" I asked them feeling creeped out. "Nothing." Hayes said as he shook his head and went back on his phone. Jenny walked into the backyard and that's when all hell broke loose. Good grief.

--------

Mersadez P.O.V.

There was no way Jenny was coming over. I mean, why her? That's trouble waiting to happen. If you already don't know who she is, she's Nash's "girlfriend." Also known as, the girl I hate with a passion.

She walked out of the sliding glass doors and towards the spot where I tan at. I watched her, my eyes following her every move. There was only one chair, and that's where I was laying. I didn't expect it, but she flipped my chair over and I landed on the grass. "Skank.." I muttered under my breath while I got up and brushed off some of the dirt and grass from my stomach since I was wearing a two piece.

I smirked and waited until she turned around to push her. She fell half on the concrete and half on the sidewalk, and I didn't care. "So, skank, how did that feel?" I asked her while I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Fuck you brat!" She said while grabbing something out of her bag. "Oh well, that's what you get." I said rolling my eyes. Don't do anything to me and expect nothing back. You'll regret it. I liked across from where I was, and I seen the boys all staring at me while trying not to laugh.

"Hell yeah sadez."

Then I heard Taylor say to Aaron, "Damn Jenny might as well leave now." They both laughed as still looked towards us.

Next thing i know, Jenny was right in my face. I had to look up to her since I'm only 5'0 and she's at least 5'0. "Can you back up before I make you? You smell like a cheap whore." And that's when she slapped me on my left cheek. Gosh i barely even felt it. Somebody doesn't have hands..

As soon as she did that I sucker punched her and just kept going. Her nose was probably bleeding, but I didn't care. Don't EVER disrespect me or touch me.

"STOP.!" Nash yelled out to me. Why would he care.? He was only dating her for publicity. Anger flashed through his eyes.

He picked me up, and brought me inside he then almost literally threw me on the couch.

"what the hell was the for.?!" I kinda just sank down in the seat, but I was not gonna let him Yell at me.

"did you not see her.?! She pushed me off the damn chair.! Then she decides to give me and attitude and then slapped me.! And you know I don't take anyone's shit.!"

"first, stop swearing you are 13.! And second, I kinda like her. So be nice to her."

I walked up to my room for like the 5,978,363 time in the last month.
He likes her. I have to be nice. And If I'm not then I have to go back to live with mom. I guess things will happen for here.

-----

Hayes P.O.V.

I don't like Jenny. Why would I anyway.? I just witnessed the 2nd fight mersadez had in less than a month.

Nash picked mersadez up after that fight, and brought her inside.

I managed to sneak in the house and listen To there conversation.

Blah blah blah.... I like Jenny... Back the fuck up. Nash likes Jenny.?!

Ugh, that girl is such a slut. She just got mersadez in trouble.

I know merssadez Is hurt.

I sneaked past the living room & up to her room.

"mersadez open the door.!" I just kept knocking on her door.

"no.!" she screamed back at me.

"please.? It's Hayes. I just wanna talk."
That must have calmed her down, and she came to the door. Hands covering her eyes. She walked back to the bed and layed down on her stomach.

She never liked crying In front of everyone.

"hey, it's okay. Nash may like her. But our relationship is never going to change. Okay.?"

She buried into my side. I could tell something was still wrong.

"tell me what's wrong. I know something is wrong. I feel it.".

yea, our twin sense makes us feel whatever the other twin is feeling. Like if she got hit by a car, I would feel it.

"okay. Hayes. Flashback to when I was at the hospital. I went to heaven. And remember my best friend that died.? To suicide.? Yes she was there. She showed me around and showed me the future. Nash was horrible. He f***ed every girl he seen & always drank. Him & Cameron weren't friends. And it was a result of dating Jenny. She cheated on him and that's how it turned out...."

"wow. That was deep. It's okay. We just have to make sure they don't officially date. It's gonna be okay."

"thanks Hayes. I love you."

"I love you too, mersadez."

I kissed her check because that's how strong our relationship is.

"well, let's go back downstairs. It's too boring up here. And plus we can push all the guys in the pool." I said to her.

She giggled and said "okay."

I love seeing my little twin sister happy.

__________________________

A/ N HEY GUYS.! I MADE THIS UPDAYE LONGER JUST FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

Ugh, stupid new York & this weather. The lake effect snow is horrible.

I love you my waffles.

Vote & comment,

Xx cece