'i am not touching a worm'

Today was our 2nd last day in North Carolina, and I was sitting at the table about to pour Fruity Pebbles into my cereal bowl when Nash decided to take away the box from me.

"Hey! Give me that back! I want some!"

"No! Only I can eat Fruity Pebbles!" Out of everything in the world, why does my brother have to addicted to cereal?!

"Gosh Nash. I'm only hungry! Pleaseeee. If you love me, you'd give me some!" This always works. He kept looking back and forth between me and the cereal. He better not choose cereal over me 😂

He looked away, and slowly gave me the cereal.

"thank you Nash. I love you brothaaaa" I felt like I was in Drake & Josh saying 'brotha' 😂 oh how I miss that show.

"I love you too, sistaaaa"

I finally got to eat my cereal in peace without getting disturbed. I was washing my bowl in the sink when Will appeared behind me.

"hey little sis. Wanna go out and do something with me, Hayes, and Nash?" I wasn't going to say no because i haven't seen him in forever so of course I said yes.

"oh hey Will, where are we going?" I had to know so i could get ready 💁

"I can't tell you. But dress really warm" oh no. Where is this boy taking me? 😱

I went into my room and got dressed in like 3 pairs of leggings, 3 tee shirts and a huge comfy Cam Dallas hoodie. I've had this hoodie since I had a crush on him 😂 but, I don't crush on him anymore. 💅 (A/N if you have been reading my book since the 1st chapter, you know she had a crush on Cam)

I then walked down the stairs and the boys looked like huge pillows. They were wearing huge coats and everything.

We were walking out to the car, and Nash & Hayes were fighting about who gets front seat, so i acted like I wasn't listening to them, then ran into the front seat. I always get the front seat. 💅

When they both got into the car, they were like yelling at me. "hey! I wanted the front seat!" They both said at the time. 😂😂😂

"shut up. We all know I get the front seat, and don't say things at the same time! Me and Hayes are the twins not you two!" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They both shut up, and then Will parked into a parking lot of a lake. I repeat, a lake. 😂

"umm Will, what are we doing here?" I swear this kid is crazy.

"we are going ice fishing!" He says with enthusiasm in his voice. Out of all things, we have to go ice fishing? This should be fun. 😂

"I was gonna bring you guys somewhere else, but I think it will be funny to see you guys slip & fall on ice" welllll. I hope he falls. 😊 just kidding, I love my brother and i don't want him to fall.

"you're a very smart man, Will" Nash said to him, and they both laughed.

Nash & Will were ahead of us, already on the ice, trying to walk. Me & Hayes were still on part of the land, trying to figure out a way to get out on the ice, just not by walking on it.

"lets just stay here on land for a couple minutes and watch them slip" Hayes said to me. It was funny watching Nash attempt to try to walk on the ice 😂

"so, what have you been up to Hayes?" We have been so distant, I literally don't even know what he has been up to these past 2 months.

"just been talking to the guys and hanging out with Emma you know? I really do love her. I'm only about to 15, but I know I honestly do really love her. She completes me in every way. I don't need anyone else in my life"