'I just yelled at her, that's it!'

Recap:
"What's up?" I stated to her blankly.

"Why don't you like me? And I know you don't like me by the way you act." What do I say?
___________________________________

"You stole Hayes away! And you just seem like a b***h, that's why!" She had tears in her eyes. All the boys ran to her trying to comfort her after my outburst. I shook my head, turned around and ran up to my room, locking my door.

I changed my clothes into pj's trying to cool off. I walked to the minifridge, and got me some water. (Yes, I finally bought a minifridge.)

I went to sleep for like an hour. Actually, I don't know how long it was. I woke up to someone knocking on door.

"Let me in!"

"Open the door."

"If you don't open this door, I will kick through it!"

Oh come on Nash, think of something better to say. I opened it, and there was an angry Hayes, Nash, and taylor. They just ran past me and sat on my bed.

"Well, hello to you to" I mumbled looking down.

"Shut up" Hayes rolled his eyes.

"WHY WOULD YOU  YELL AT HER?!"

"THIS WAS WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO MEET HER! I KNEW YOU WOULD GET JEALOUS!" Taylor screamed at me.

"You're always a b***h to my girlfriends, wtf is wrong with you?!"

My breathing got heavy. When I'm mad my breathing is unsteady. And I just burst. Luckily I didn't this time. I said in a calm voice.

"I just yelled at her that's it! Sorry. Now Taylor, why didn't you just tell me? I thought we were 'friends'. Guess not. You think I'm that stupid? I know that when you guys left you weren't always going to the movies or the boys houses. And hayes, you always pick the wrong people, and once you do get a girlfriend you ignore me."

I walked into the kitchen. I picked up one of my throwing plates, and walked to the backyard with them all staring at me.

"Um, what are you going to do with that?" Shawn looked at me, probably scared. I walked out to the basketball court, sat down, and thew the plate onto the court awfully hard. It was right at my foot, but it didn't get my foot.

"It's gonna be okay." I didn't want anyone out here with me.

"Go away!" I shouted. I heard the person get up and walk away. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

'Twitter,

@nashcash (idk if that's a real username or not) why are you so rude to fans?' I laughed and replyed,

'@nashcash, actually I'm not so get your facts straight. :))))'

I was watching vines, and I guess I fell asleep because I woke up. Still laying on the baseball court. Wow my hair hurts. I got up and walked inside to all the boys sleeping. I walked up into my room. And she was sleeping on MY bed! So I walked over to her.

I started shaking her. "Could you wake up,? And get out?" I said to her, nicely. She huffed and got up. I mocked her and huffed. I walked go my dresser, and got my outfit together. (The one that's up there. I made that. I make all the future outfits. I don't steal mine from others) then I straightend my hair.