'i just wish [ ] didn't kiss me'

Nash & Hayes just went to the airport to go back to California. I didn't want to go because I knew if I went to the airport, I would want to jump on the plane back to Cali. I still haven't told the boys, or Emma that I wasn't coming home. Oops, sorry Emms. Love you tho. On the bright side, at least I can sleep now without being woken up. 😂

"Mersadez, wanna go play football?" Will asked me.

"yesss. I haven't played in forever!" The last time I played was when I had to move, and I couldn't play on the team anymore.

"okay. Go get your gear and we'll go to the old field" there's this field little ways down from my house, and we always play football there.

I got my stuff on, and we went down to the field. I seen some of the other neighborhood boys playing football. I knew one of them, and his name is Elijah.

"lets ask if they want to play. We can kick their asses" damn, I miss bring around Will all the time. 😂

"hey boys, wanna play football?" I asked the boys, as sweet & innocent as I could be.

"sure, but we wouldn't want you to play too hard. You might break a nail"

One boy said to his group. Ohh, he thinks he's tough doesn't he?

"the only think I'll be breaking is your face" I smirked at him.

"good one Mersadez" Will turned and looked at me.

The boys were on hush mode, and we started the game.

"Mersadez! Throw the ball!" I was running with the ball, and not really paying attention, and I ran right into Elijah's leg.

"ow!" Was that me? 👀 nope, that was not me. The boy was laying on the grass, holding his leg, or the lower part of his leg.

Will walked over to him, and told me to call 911, so I did. They got here and everything, then me and Will left. I am leaving this crime scene. 😂✌

We got home, and was jumping on the trampoline with Skylynn for about an hour my mom came out of the sliding glass doors motioning me to come to her.

"did you break Elijah's leg?!" Well I did, but i didn't mean too.

"yes, I mean no. I didn't mean to. We were just playing football. Gosh" it wasn't a big deal.

"go apologize to the poor boy! I'll have Will take you there!" Oh god. Is she really making me?

Will took me to Elijah's house and I walked up the steps looking for his door where his mom told me to go.

I seen a blue door, figuring it was his room, and knocked on it until I heard a "come in"

"hey um, sorry about breaking your leg. My mom made me come apologize..." He probably thinks I'm weird for just coming into his house saying sorry about his leg 😂

"eh, it's cool. Nice game tho"

"thanks.." I was sitting on a bean bag chair that was right near his bed. He was leaning towards me, and I was leaning back. I soon got up, realizing he wanted to kiss me. Well, apparently he really wanted to kiss me, and somehow he stood up, walked to me, and kissed me. I didn't feel anything though.

I was backing up, and he told me "I'll text you later I guess..." Yes, he has my number. We used to be bestttt friends, and we dated for like a week 😂 which I like to call, 'kiddie love'

I walked downstairs, and into the car with Will.

"you were up there for a little while, what were you guys' doing up there?" Will asked me, then he winked.

"he kissed me. I tried getting up to back up, but somehow he stood up, and kissed me."

"oh. Sorry about that" yeahhh.

"it's okay Will. It's not your fault" I just wished he [elijah] didn't kiss me.

When we got home, I walked up into my room, changed into pajamas, then went to bed completely skipping dinner.

________________________

A/N this is not my best work, I know. This is kind of a filler, and I wrote this chapter completely out of frustration. I'm just so aggravated right now, 😒 and I needed to write something, so i wrote this. Sorry, but i'm deactivating off of wattpad for a little while, bye. 😊✌