Chapter 16

Mersadez P.O.V.

Taylor came over to me, but I kind of pushed him away. I can't stand being here, so I found my strength to get up and put on my Aeropostale hoodie before walking out the door and  slamming it. I wasn't in my right mind, so I sure didn't know where the hell I was going. As I was walking someone tapped my shoulder. We were standing underneath a street light, and I could see the boys brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey, you're really pretty, are you from here?" I kind of looked around for a minute, not knowing what to do because people touching me at night was just a big no.

"Uhm no, I'm not from here.." I said while standing awkwardly looking at the boy before me.

"Ohh, right." He probably thinks I'm lying, but hey I'm not. "Anyway, I'm Carson." He moved into the street light more, and I could see his face better along with his straight, white teeth.

"I'm Mersadez." I was going to lie to him and say some bullshit name, but he could be my future husband and I wouldn't want to lie to him would I?

"I love your name, babe." He winked at me. Okay, maybe I should have used that fake name because he definitely is not my future husband.

"Don't call me babe." I scoffed while backing away out of the light.

"Ohh you're a feisty one, I like." This boy is definitely a creeper. I'd rather be talking to the Minecraft creeper than this one right now.

I ignored him, and kept walking ignoring his creepiness before he followed me to the Tim Hortons I was going to.

"Omg," I laughed a little. "you're like an overly attached girlfriend, if you would stop following me that would be great." I continued to sit down at a table. Not to long after, the boy sat down across from me.

"Listen," he said before looking both ways, only god knows why. "I know who you are. You're Mersadez Grier. Give me $20 and I'll leave you alone." I scoffed. Why would I give my money to someone who obviously can't earn it?

"No, you're fucking crazy.  I never seen you before in my entire life, what makes you think I would give you $20? Go make money yourself." By the looks of the workers, they probably think we're a couple. News flash he's a robber.

"Bitch I said give me $20." He said before reaching over the table and grabbing my arm. With my other free hand, I went over the table and slapped him. Maybe he'll go the picture then. Seriously, don't these workers see I need help?

Finally the workers caught on, and called the police. I filed for hassesment. He didn't even know how to rob me the right way, smh. Of course I didn't come here for nothing, I grabbed an Iced Capp and I was walking around before I found this park and sat on the swings. I suddenly forgot the reason for being here then remembered because of Jadah.

I stayed there for a half hour because it was 1 am, and decided to head back to the hotel. It took 20 minutes to get there, sadly not long at all. I walked up to my hotel room before realizing I forgot my card. I knocked on the door for over 5 minutes, coming to the conclusion that they weren't going to answer.

I huffed, and took a chance laying in front of the door. I was tired, so I didn't care. The only bad thing was, I didn't have a blanket.

*Next day*

It must have been morning, because I heard the boys voices. I couldn't figure out who it was, because I was still way to tired to care.

"Should we wake her up?"

"Nah, I'll carry her in."

It wasn't to long after that I felt cold water being dumped on my head. Rest in peace to my sleep, you will forever be missed. "Assholes.." I whispered.

"Magcon starts in a half hour." Hayes said and I could sense him staring at me. I have him the death glare, obviously still pretty pissed because of his girlfriend.

"I was out there all night and now you find me? What time is it?" I said grabbing a towel, heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"It's..11:30." I thanked Cam for telling me, before proceeding into the bathroom once again.

Once I washed my body and my hair, I changed into black yoga pants, and a black OBEY shirt with Mickey mouse sticking up his middle fingers. Which Nash probably wouldn't approve of, but eh who cares. I curled my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on my red vans.

After that, I walked out of my hotel room and noticed the boys were probably down at the event hall, so I walked down there too, and boy was it loud.

I went backstage, pretty much to just eat the food. After trying all the foods, I sat on the couch and went on my phone. "Mersadez!" I looked up and seen Nash. I rolled my eyes, knowing what he was going to say. "Yeah Nash?" I said while walking towards him and the boys. He looked at me before saying, "Go up to the hotel room and change your shirt." I rolled my eyes and mimicked him, but decided to listen to him.

"Where you going Mersadez?" Matthew asked me, putting his tray of food down. "Up to my hotel room. Nash yelled at me for my shirt." I gestured to my explicit shirt. "I see why" he laughed. "Want me to go up with you?" He kindly asked me. "Sure why not?" He smiled, and walked behind me, following me up the stairs. He's probably looking at my ass right now. I thought to myself. Hey, I do have a nice ass if I do say so myself.

We finally made it up to my hotel room, and I changed into a galaxy shirt and changed my vans to my galaxy ones also. After that, I smiled up at Matthew and walked back down with him into the Magcon room.

Just as we got there, we heard "Now introducing, Matthew Espinosa!" Well, that was nice timing if I do say so myself. He ran onto the stage, and I just went to sit on one of the couches backstage away from all the screaming, crying fan girls.

__________________________

A/N I updated.! I made this one alittle one longer :) I hope you guys are happy :)

I love you my waffles :)

Vote & comment ,

Xx Cece.

( Re-edited May 8th, 2016. 2:36 AM. Word count: 1,120 )