happy valentines!

I woke up to balloons all in my room. Literally. My whole room was nothing but colorful balloons. There was also a card at my bedside, on the small drawer. I was curious, so I swung my feet over the bed and read the card. It said

Dear sadez,

      Happy valentines day! Get ready by 2:45 me and the boys have a surprise for you!

                Love, the boys.

Awe. So I got up and walked to my bathroom which was hard to get to because the amount of balloons. I jumped in the shower, and got out. I picked out a red flowy shirt with some sparkles, and black leggings. I did my makeup and everything else. I checked my phone and I had a text. (Marchiesa is Marc, mersadez boyfriend if you forgot)

From: marciesha

  Happy Valentine's day baby :*

To: marciesha

  Happy valentines day to you too! I love you :*

I walked out of my room tripping on a balloon. "Damn. These are too many" I mumbled to myself.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I seen heart shapped pancakes. Well what I think was supposed to be heart shaped. It had red frosting on them. Yummy! They were so good!.

Finally the clock rolled around 2:30, and there was a knock on the door. I walked and opened it to see Hayes.

"Hello hayes"

"Hi" he mumbled. He didn't seem happy.

"Um Hayes where are we going"

"Can't tell you, but look over there".

I seen a limo. I was so used to seeing these. I got in to see everyone. All the boys.

" hey guys! Hey Nash!"

"Hey sadez"

They were all in tuxedos I don't know why. Something is up. The ride continued for another 15 minutes, and we were wherever they wanted me to be. Jack gilinsky helped me out of the limo.

"Thank you sir" I said in an accent and laughed.

"You're welcome m'lady" he laughed and we walked up to a little building.

Nash held the door open for me. Damn what were they up to?. There was a long white hallway and we got closer to a door that was there and I heard singing. And it sounded familiar.

"I'm going to put a blindfold over you eyes. I promise its nothing bad. I got you." It was Taylor. I knew he wasn't going to do anything to me.

We walked into the room and the only way I knew it we were in there was because I heard a door opening.

"You can take your blindfold off".

I didn't hesitate to take it off. When I did I put my hands over my mouth, and let me tell you, I was shocked.

_________________________________________

Cliffhanger! I wanted to surprise you guys with an actually update! Happy valentines day! Why do you think she's shocked?. :) I will make update the other half tomorrow maybe!

I love you guys!

Vote & comment,

Xx cece