IHOP, & donkeys.?

Mersadez P.O.V.

We have magcon on Friday and I have to pack. It's wednesday so I'm a little late at packing.

"I can't escape this now, unless you show me how..." I sang walking down the stairs to watch TV. (demons ~ imagine dragons)

"you should sing at magcon. I mean you sang at the football game.!" Shawn said to me. Hm maybe I will. Should I.?

"maybe I will." I smiled at him. I sat down on the couch next to Nash. Ew. Just kidding.

"Nash you smell bad." I said to him, and got up. I was guessing he played basketball in the backyard. I mean he's all sweaty.

"I just played basketball. And no I smell manly." he stuck out his chest. Oh Nash. I just sat on the floor.

"hey guys let's go to IHOP.!" carter said. Hopefully we could go. I'm gonna make the guys shower first.

"first, shower." I was not going to sit next to a bunch of smelly guys. I already took a shower this morning.

"fine mom." Hayes said to me. I just flipped him off. They all laughed. They were all watching The Walking Dead. I hate that show. So I picked up the remote and changed the channel to re-runs of the Ellen show.

"really.?!"

"turn it back.!"

"we were watching that.!"

They all yelled at me. But I didn't care. I mean this is better than seeing blood all over the screen, and zombies.

"go take a shower." I smiled like a Cheshire cat at them. Haha I might actually get my way. But someone had another plan in mind. Cameron came up to me trying to grab the remote. It was like we were playing tug of war with it.

"give it back.!!!" he yelled trying to pull it.

"no.!" I was winning this one. I was currently pulling him along with it. I might risk losing the remote but I kicked him where he don't wanna be kicked.

"oh. my. Gosh." he had his face contorted, kneeling on the ground holding what I hurt. I just smiled smugly.

"fine we will shower." Hayes said. Good. They all walked upstairs and I was still watching my show. I was already dressed into a pink crop top, and black skinny jeans, with my white, black, and pink Jordan sneakers.

They all ran down the stairs, Matt grabbing his keys. "I CALL SHOTGUN.!!" I yelled at everyone.

they all huffed and I got into the passenger seat. Carter drove his car with the jacks, and Hayes. In Matt's car was me, and the rest of us. When we got there, we all ordered, and we had like the worst waitress ever.

__________________________

Carter's p.o.v.

When we got to IHOP, we didn't exactly have the best waitress ever. She was basically 'sluting'.

"what can I get cha babe.?" she said to me, chewing on her gum. She just had on way to much makeup.

"you can get me a new waitress." I said to her, politely. I held back the urge to swear in her face. She wasn't being nice to mersadez either.

"and what could I get you.? A salad.? You look like you need one." I was mad because she said that to her. Mersadez told her back though.

"no i'd actually like for you to stop trying to get with all my brothers. They don't want someone like you who cakes makeup onto her face, sluts around them, and is mean to their little sister. Get me a new waitress, or I'll get one myself."

I'm proud that she stuck up for herself. Usually she doesn't. Us boys have definatly taught her a lot. Which is good so she can defend herself.

"fine.!" the waitress exclaimed, and pouted off probably going to get us a new waitress.

"dammmmnnnn mersadez.!"

"I'm proud of you sis."

"she was nashty."

"hey don't use my name in that word.!" Nash.

Then mersadez herself said, "well, I only learned from the best." she smiled.

Our food finally came like an hour later, but at least we ate. We didn't know what to do today until Jack gilinsky had an idea.: "hey guys let's go to the zoo."

"oooohhhhh myyyyy goshhhh yessss." Nash exclaimed. He was like a 5 year old on Christmas.

So we all drove there.

* 1 hour later *

We were all at the zoo, having fun. Did you guys know mersadez loves donkeys.? Well she does.

"OMG A DONKEY CAN YOU BUY ME ONE NASH.?!" she gave him the puppy eyes. I know she wants an ass haha.

"no. Where would we put it.?" he had a point there. Even if they got one, I would touch it.

Mersadez looked around for a second then she answered. "in my room duh." I could tell she was being serious too.

We spent like another 4 hours there, then we went home.

"GOT EVERYTHING I GOT EVERYTHING I CANNOT COMPLAIN I CANN-" (all me~ drake)

My phone started ringing, it was Maggie.

"hey Maggie."

"hey babe, can we got to Starbucks.? I miss youuu." of course I was going to. I haven't seen her in forever.

"okay. I'll meet you there."

"okay." I hung up, and told the boys I was leaving. I got there, and Maggie wasn't alone.

"who's this.?!" I whisper-yelled. I was furious. She looked up, horrified. Probably not knowing I came early.

"um-m-my boyfriend.?" I thought I was her boyfriend. I guess not. I wasn't going to be heart broken either. I dated her tons of times. I turned around and walked out because I'm a boss ass bitch.

I got in my car and drive back to Nash's house.

"GUYS WE GOTTA START PACKING.!!"

I heard Nash as soon as I got into the door. Oh yeah we leave Friday. I forgot. So I headed upstairs to unpack.

"carterrrrr dinners ready." I must have been packing for a while because Matt was at the door.

"okay." I walked downstairs and we were having chicken & rice. My favorite. Today was really fun. Hopefully Friday will also be fun. I love meeting my fans.

__________________________

A/N hey.! It's me. I'm working on a HUGE chapter for you guys.! For giving me 600 votes. Ahhh. Thanks.! I love you guys.!

Waffles are amazing

Xx cece