Chapter 17

Mersadez P.O.V. *2 days later*

Today is only 2 days away from the football game, and I'm fairly excited. None of the boys told me if they were going or not, so I decided to ask them.

"Hey guys" I said while walking into their room. "Are you going to the football game? It's in 2 days." I looked around, and half of them had their heads down, weren't listening to me, or were just on their phones.

"Yeah, about that.." Nash dragged out while scratching his head looking at me. "Mersadez I'm sorry but we actually have Magcon that day." I got a little teary eyed, but held it back so he, or anyone else couldn't see.

"How do you even have Magcon? It's veterans day.." I said uneasily, losing hope that he would say he wasn't gonna go to Magcon.

"Bart must have forgotten it's veterans day, and you know he won't let us skip, I'm sorry mersadez." I rolled my eyes and stood there, leaned against the small white drawer.

"Wait, mom's going right?" I sighed, because my mom told me she isn't going to make it because of where he works. She's only aloud to take 5 days off every 6 months, and they used them all already to go to Florida. 

Instead of answering him, I stayed silent. I got teary eyed again, and walked back into my hotel room because my room was the one with the balcony. I was thinking about how life was so far, and how I'd have to travel to Miami by myself. I wasn't scared of flying, it's just I'd only have myself there. I'm kind of used to depending on Nash to always be there with me and for me, and I guess I shouldn't be used to that.

I must have been too lost in my thoughts because I hadn't heard the door open, or even seen anyone sit next to me. I turned to my right to see Matthew.

"What's wrong?" Matthew said while looking at me. I was looking down, but I could still see him staring at me.

"I just don't want to go by myself to Miami. I've never really been by myself without Nash or Hayes so this is going to be weird." I said while finally looking up. 

"You'll be okay, you're a Grier. And if something does happen, I'll come look for you." He said while looking down at me, as I smiled.

"Thank you Matt. I'm so thankful to be your friend"

"Right back at you."

__________________________

A/N I updated.!! Omg thank you guys for umm... 200 reads.!!! Omg i couldn't be happier. I also seen the movie dumb and dumber to., and omg it was so stupid.!!! If you were planning to go, I wouldn't. It was really boring. Anyway I love you guys.

Waffles :)

Vote & comment,

Xx cece