The love of the public.

Mersadez P.O.V.

being mobbed by fans wasn't my goal, but it happened.

I really wasn't in the mood to go to the mall, but Hayes, Nash, Matt, Taylor, the jacks, and carter wanted too. We got there and we split up. I went with Matt & Taylor. I turned around and heard this.:

"MERSADEZ YOU BETTER RUN OR YOUR GONNA BE DEADDDD."

I heard Taylor scream at me, oh Taylor. They were running, and I was trailing behind them. Asthma & running don't really mix. I put my hands on my knees & was trying to breathe. I felt something touch my back pocket.

"haha I got 5 dollars." a girl said. Well thanks for stealing my money. Ya know I don't need things either. Sarcasm. I would have said something, but I kinda blacked out.

__________________________

Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V.

Me, and the rest of the boys decided to go to the mall.

"guys lets go to aeropostale.!" Hayes was alittle hyper. But he wanted to see his clothing line. I'm proud of him & the boys.

I heard Nash, who was trailing in back of me. "uh-oh" I didn't know why he said that.

"Nash what's wrong," Carter must have noticed because he asked Nash what was wrong.

"the boys, and sadez were mobbed. They are outside, by the car,"

That really was a uh-oh. We all got outside, by the car and we didn't see Sadez. So I asked.:

"where's sadez.?" their faces were worried. Where was she.?! She better be ok.!

"she's back inside.?" Taylor said, questioning. They all ran back inside, and when she came out, her face was pale. She blacket out, but she woke up, thank god. Today was very eventful.

__________________________

A/N guys I'm really sorry.! Sorry it's short, sorry I'm the worst author ever.! :'( I feel like I'm giving up on you.

Waffles...

Xx Cece