Chapter 9

Mersadez P.O.V.

It has been 5 days since dads death and today is his funeral. I woke up at 6 in the morning because I just couldn't sleep due to my thoughts and anxiety. Anyway, I took a shower and got dressed into a black lace dress. I curled my hair, and also put onsome makeup. When I was finished doing that I went to Hayes' room to see if he was ready yet or not.

"Hayes are you re- OH MY GOSH HAYES!" And now I see why I should knock before entering any room, especially my brothers.

Disgusted with what I seen, I covered my eyes and ran out his room down the hall to the living room hiding behind my mom.

"Well looks like someone seen something that isn't gonna leave their head anytime soon." I scoffed at Nash and rolled my eyes. It would be nice to burn my eyes with hot water and soap right about now.

"Watch it Hamilton." He turned back around and stuck his tongue out at me. Before telling me to get lost. Ahh the love.

Hayes walked down the stairs and just kind of smirked at me, before laughing. If he doesn't wipe that smirk off his face I'm slapping it off for him.

"You should stop smirking Benjamin." I had to laugh at myself for that oh god I'm such a savage.  It was even funnier because he got mad if you called him that.

He playfully hit my shoulder before saying "Don't call me that!" Then mom called us to the car. The ride to the funeral home was very silent, suddenly no one knew what to say.

__________________________

Nash's P.O.V.

I was in a group chat with the boys, and they were telling me about how they were sorry about my dad and everything else. I was about to text back but I was interrupted by Mersadez yelling about something.

"OH MY GOAH HAYES!" I had guessed that she seen his Ding-a-ling and of course I was right. Mersadez seen Hayes smirking, so she called him Benjamin, before mom called us all to the car.

The ride was very silent. I looked back in the mirror, and mersadez looked more effected about this than the rest of us. It was easy enough to tell that it toke a deep toll on her. After about 10 minutes in the car we finally got there.

Mersadez was asked to speak, and she just looked like a wreck already. This was gooing to be even more emotional. Mersadez walked up to the stand and began to sighed before speaking.

"Hey, umm I'm mersadez. Thanks to all of you guys for coming out to my dads funeral. My dad was the best man on earth. The way he would talk about his work passionately, and just had so much respect for everyone around him. He was the best family man, also. He loved us so much. It hurts to know he left us so soon. I wish he was still here. I love you, dad."

She walked down from the stand, tears spilling from her eyes. She sat by mom while mom comforted her. A couple more hours went by, and we went to go burry him.

When we got done buying him, we went home. Everyone was tired and feel asleep. I took a shower changed into a muscle tee, and some basketball shorts and slowly fell sleep after playing flappy bird.

__________________________

Cameron's P.O.V. ( shocker I know)

Me, and the guys except Nash and Hayes were all in the Florida hotel room for magcon. We were all bored and of course we had nothing to do because we weren't aloud outside, thanks to Bart.

My sister jadah hated Mersadez for some unknown reason, and I always have to listen to her complain about her. "Mersadez is so fake, she could be a better Barbie doll than Barbie herself."

I sighed, and asked her why she would say such a thing about Mersadez, it's obvious she's jealous of her.

"Mersadez posted a picture on Facebook before she went to her dads funeral. Her dad probably killed himself to get away from her. Look how ugly she is!" I went silent, and so did the other boys. I looked at Taylor and he was pissed. He's closer to her than all of us. I spoke up to Jadah. "If you really don't like her that much go home! There's so reason for you to be so damn rude to her she never did anything to you."

"I'd rather stay here and gain popularity. Being a model and not having fans isn't easy you know." Did I ever mention to you that Jadah is a model? Sadly yes, a 13 year old model, that is. Or should I say, the next Madison Beer.

Soon after, all the guys walked out of the hotel room. They went go-karting because they couldn't stand to be near her. I was left to deal with her.

I decided to put my foot down, I was sick of her attitude 24/7. "Listen. You better be nice to Mersadez when she gets here or else I WILL be sending you back home and I don't care either. You've crossed the line, Jadah."

She sat there, and told me no. I was in no mood to argue with her and that badass attitude of hers. "That's it! You better have your bags packed because you ARE going home within the next week."

She rolled her eyes and didn't say anything. "Why are you so jealous of her?" She rook a second before she answered me back.

"You haven't realized this yet have you, Cameron? She's pathetic, a whore, slut. Oh, and also she cuts." After she said that she walked out of the hotel room to god knows where.

I was quite shocked, because I didn't really know if she cuts or not. When she gets here, I'll check her arms, and make sure to tell Nash. Why are people so mean to her? Was something that bad going on that she wants to hurt herself?

I altered my thoughts, and was thinking about food so I went down to the cafe to get some subway. Oh how I love me a sub.

When I went down there I was  surprised to see the boys come back this early, considering it was only 7:30. Usually they, or we stay out until 11:00. After they decided to eat with us, we went to the hotel room and  watched Neighbors before we all fell asleep.

__________________________

A/N

Hey my waffles.! I made this chapter alittle longer. I hope you guys like this chapter . Please tell me you do.!

Team Mersadez or

Team jadah

Vote , and comment .

Xx cece