Chapter 2

Mersadez P.O.V

I had came to my moms house for the summer since my mom and dad joined custody of me. I have to admit, it is pretty boring here. Hmm, how shall I ever live?

Nash and Hayes were with their friends going to see the spider man movie, and Sky Lynn was at a playdate with her friends, will my mom was at work.

I wanted to throw a party, so I texted some of my friends. I guess their idea was to not come alone, cause soon enough I had over 100 people in the house. I was just wearing some leggings, and a graphic tee. Nothing to special. I figured someone would bring alcohol but I was not wrong. Red solo cups were literally all over the house. The party was still going on, and things were getting pretty heated. Left & right people were making out. The front door opened, and their stood Nash, Hayes, and his friends. "I'm fucked" I thought to myself and sighed. But I decided to run through the house and out the back door. It was either I hop the fence, or jump into the pool. Pool it is. Nash was looking at where I was going, focused on my every move. I jumped in the pool thinking Nash wouldn't jump in, but I was wrong, yet again. He grabbed ahold of me, and put me over his shoulder while I started punching his back repeatedly. He was just then walking upstairs headed into one the the bedrooms. (Keep your minds out of the gutters, kid.)

Nash's P.O.V.

Me & all the boys, including Hayes went to see the spider man movie. It was a pretty good 2 hour movie. We headed back to my house, still pumped from the movie. I walked through the front door, and what I saw didn't surprise me such. Mersadez was throwing a party. That was typical of her. I looked at her, and
she started running making it through to the backyard. She stopped for a second, and jumped into the pool probably thinking I wasn't going to follow her. I grabbed a hold of her and threw her over my shoulder and headed towards my room with Hayes close behind me.

"Mersadez" I sighed not wanting to lecture my sister. "Why is it everytime you come here you have to start trouble?" I really didn't want to lecture her, but I had to get through to her somehow.

"you should know not to leave me alone sometimes" she smiled at me like it was funny.

"we shouldn't have too Mersadez you're 13. You should know how to be mature enough."

I told her to just go to her room cause I knew trying to argue with her wasn't going to get us anywhere.

"How about no" she smirked. "You're not my mom, or my dad." I mean I wasn't her dad..but it's not like I would ever want to be.

"really?" I asked her with a full attitude in my voice.

"Well yes" she looked at me.

"but I'm your brother and I don't like your attitude at the moment." Her attitude was either going to get her two ways; in jail or 6 feet under.

"Yeah so? I'm your sister. What's your point." I swear to you this girl just loves to argue.

"I'm older and I'm in charge. Just go to your room." I said to her trying to be calm, but miserably failing.

"fine, whatever." She rolled her eyes while storming out of room, probably off to hers.

At that moment I walked downstairs, I as well as the boys managed to get everyone from Mersadez little party out of the house. The only bad thing was the house terribly wreaked of alcohol. I walked to the hall closet, and tossed Taylor the febreeze which he went crazy over, dancing while spraying it like he was on DWTS. Finally after an hour, the house smelled normal. I decided after the long day, we would all go in the pool.