Come home

Mersadez P.O.V.

Today is thanksgiving, and we are spending it with my brothers, sister, aunts,uncles, cousins, etc.

They will be here around 4:00 and it is currently 8:01 am. I wasn't doing much just making breakfast for my mom, and sky.

I walked downstairs and my mom beat me to making breakfast.

"hey mom, hey sky. I was gonna make breakfast before you started cooking the turkey but you beat me to it."

I giggled. But I wanted to make breakfast.

"oh sorry, I'm just trying to get stuff done so I can put the turkey in the oven."

When mom makes turkey it's the best.! I've never tasted anything better.

"sadez will you watch frozen with me.?" sky asked me, aww of course I will watch it with her.

"yea when we get done with breakfast. Okay.?" I smiled at her.

"okay." she smiled back at me. I took out my phone and took a picture of me and her facing each other looking at each other. I then posted it to instagram with the caption "just a normal day at the Grier house. :)"

I used my beats pill, and put on pandora which was Christmas music.

"Mersadez.! It's not even Christmas yet.! Lol" my mom told me. She has a thing about Christmas music before it is actually december.

"hey kids, the Macy day parade is on. Go watch it.!"

I loved that parade.!

Me & Sky were currently watching it & it was amazing.! I love seeing those big blow up balloons.! Sky liked the Santa Claus on. They also had a horse one which was her favorite.

"omg sissy it's a horse.!!" told you. She LOVES horse's but I already told you that.

We just watched Frozen & other movie until I heard mom on the phone.

"really.? Oh okay. I wish you could have came. I miss you. Love you. Have fun there. See you soon. Bye."

I thought maybe one of aunts or uncles weren't coming, but nope Nash & Hayes weren't coming.

I was sad that they weren't coming. I guess there was way to much snow for the plane to travel, so they are staying at Taylor's for thanksgiving.

"hey,sky Nash & Hayes won't here today.I'm sorry." Well I had to tell her.

"aww why.? But I wanted them here.!"

She stopped her foot on the ground. Well I understand that she is mad. She hasn't seen them in over 3 months.

" sky, the snow held them up. They will be here soon. I promise. If not I'll buy you mcdonalds or anything you want. Okay.?"

I know how to deal with kids. Considering I'm going to have to babysit for money soon.

She stayed quiet and we haut watched movies. The clock turned 2:00 and I was getting ready.

I put on some jeggings, with a cream shirt, and a brown infinity scarf, and finished the look off with some tan
Moccacins.

I then curled my hair, and put on some coverup for my face with nude eyeshadow and a black winged eyeliner. I decided I looked good, and went to get sky so I can dress her up.

"sky come up here please, I new to get you dressed."

I absolutely loved kids.

I dressed her up in a brown shirt with with a turkey on it, and at the bottom of the sleeves and the shirt was ruffles.
And her pants had a beautiful multi-colored zig zag print with ruffles at the bottom Then I just put a brown bow in her hair and she looked even better than I did. I finished off her look with brown moccacins.

By the time I was done with both of us, it was 3:17. I took another picture with me an sky. She was on my right check, and we were both smiling. I uploaded it to instagram. I captions it.:

"getting ready with sky. I love you :*"

We headed downstairs & mom was almost done with getting dinner ready. Then I got a text.

( N= nashty M= Mersadez ) (it's easier to do it this way. So I'm just gonna do it this way.)

N= hey, I'm really sorry we couldn't make it. The snow here is horrible.! I loved yours and sky's picture.

M= it's okay. I really miss you skylynn was crying because I had to tell her you guys weren't coming. :( but thanks I love the picture too.

N= aww. :( I'm just gonna call your phone because I wanna talk to you and sky both. Btw all the boys are staying at Taylors too.

M= okay.

Nash called me, and I picked up the phone.

"hey Nash.!" I said happy. Lol

"your going on speakerphone I told him." bc I wanted sky I hear.

"alright."

We then talked on the phone for a half hour before everyone arrived.

I had a good thanksgiving.

-------------------
Hayes P.O.V.

We & Nash were headed back to North Carolina. We got to the airport where all of us (all the boys) were going to depart except Taylor because this is Indiana and its where he lives.

We were going into the airport when

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, ALL FLIGHTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED. I REPEAT ALL FLIGHTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION. HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.!"

The intercom shot out. I won't even be home for thanksgiving.! What's going to happen now.?

"hey guys it's alright. I called my mom and told her you all would be coming because your flights got canceled."

Taylor told us. Well I just want to go home & see my family. But I guess not. THANK YOU SNOW.! I'm not being literal either. Sarcasm intended.

We all headed to Taylor's. When we got there we put our stuff in his RV and then headed inside.

It smelled so good in here. Turkey. Yum.

We all thanked his mom for letting us stay here.

"hey guys, wanna go play in the snow.? I'm bored." Taylor asked us.

"hell yea man." lol gilinsky.

We had a huge snowball fight, then Nash accidentally threw a snowball at someone's window and.:

"RUN BITCH RUN.!"

"WELL MOVE WHY DON'T YAH."

"IM TO FABULOUS FOR THIS."

You could proabably guess who Sao those. We were all trying to get in the house but instead we looked like lost puppies trying to fit in the door at once.

We had dessert. Yay pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

Overall, I had a good thanksgiving.

__________________________

A/N I did the thanksgiving one early because I want to move on with this book a little bit. I did make this one a little longer. I hope you like it because I've been working on it for an hour. Everything is still closed. Ugh.!

Well, I love you my waffles,

Vote & Comment,

Xx cece