Authors note, but please read. Thanks.

(A/N real quick) 👉 Emma I love you so damn much and i'm so damn happy you messaged me after. Love ya 💕 (okay real talk here) 👉   okay I need to talk about something really quick. Kids in my school class like to fake depression. And it's not funny. It actually does hurt me alot. They think they know what it is, when they don't. Depression isn't a joke! Don't take that as something that's funny! They want pity and they want people to pay attention to them. I hear all these "i'm so depressed" from them. If you're depressed, why are you telling people this? I get if you're feeling suicidal, talk to someone in private. Please don't announce it to the whole school hallway. And the thing is, it's half my class. Half of the girls. I just feel angry when I know them personally and they are literally fine then go into school saying "i'm depressed" this whole 'i'm depressed' thing from them didn't start until this year. Can you explain that to me? I've been depressed for years but NEVER have I told anyone in school. I don't trust anyone at school. Maybe a couple, that's it. It just does hurt alot. I just want to go up to them and tell them my story. That would make them think twice. Why are people faking depression?