Chapter 11

Nash P.O.V.

it was around 6:30 pm when I heard a commotion coming from outside. I walked downstairs and I seen a cop car pulled up right in front of our house. The cops were handing off mersadez to my mom, while they were talking to her.

"Uhh..What's going on?" The cop stopped talking to my mom, and huffed before telling me that Mersadez was out doing things that she wasn't supposed to be going. Well obviously if she got taken home in a cop car she wasn't doing anything good.

After the cops left, my mom pulled me and Hayes upstairs and told us that whole we were at Magcon we had to discipline Mersadez. Mom left and Hayes to talk to Mersadez and, this happened:

"Seriously mersadez? You were ding dong- ditching? Isn't that what 10 year olds do? It's quite clear that Justin is no good for you. You will not hang out with him, or have any contact with him whatsoever. Mersadez I know you like him, but he is a player. He will play you worse than you have ever been played before. Therefore you will have no phone, or other electronics at Magcon."

I stood behind them, surprised at what Hayes said. Who would know, that someone who shows he has no brain, would actually say something smart and know how to discipline someone.

__________________________

A/N I left you a short chapter. Sorry. I'm sorry. Just don't kill me please . Or else there will be no more chapters ;) give me ideas.? Please.? I'm desperate :(

Love you my waffles.

( re-edited May 4th, 2016.
11:15 pm.
Word count: 271)

Vote & comment ,

Xx cece