👑2| Pranks

🌸🌸

My eyes shudder in fear and my body trembles under his touch. I grab hold tightly refusing to let go as my eyes set below the cliff. For minutes, I struggle to keep my eyes closed. My eyes betray me though and hold back for a second.

My feet wobble for a moment forcing my hands to grasp tighter to his sleeves for support. Looking up, I find his amused eyes following up my daring upheaval. Uncomfortable with how close our faces are, he quickly looks away and attempts to shake my hands off his.

But the more he tries, I grasp tighter closing my eyes.

When I open my eyes slowly, they waver in awestruck at the sight in front of me. But wait, his face. He's the one chasing after me. Before me, my wavering eyes trace a young guy possessing turquoise blue eyes which keeps staring into mine.

He has a slender cute face, with a perfectly pointed nose with pink soft lips, built muscular body which is transparent under his jeonbok. As I glare closely at him, I can't help but to keep on glancing at him.

Although he's a thief in the name of a guard, he's really a handsome one...

Should I ask for his name regardless or pretend to not acknowledge this theft?

Still deep in thoughts, he struggles to raise his left hand and forcefully disengages the box from my hand. Before I can hold up myself properly, he lets go off my arms landing me on the floor to my utmost shock.

Falling back, a silent scream escapes my lower lip when I feel my back hit the floor. The ground is damn hard. My back begins to ache immensely and my feet feel numb. My hair fetches dust all over from the dust it managed to cover.

"Ouch," I wince as I raise my body from the bare ground to brush off the dust from my dress. Massaging my wrist, my back starts to ache more. Just when raise my head to demand a reason for him to dump me I'm that manner, my jaw drops.

Differently, I find him walking away. "Hey! Bring that back!" I scream while throwing stones at him.

To my utter surprise he doesn't even look back. I purse my lips angrily and standing on my feet in a haste. He's so mean. He just drops me on the floor as if I was an object, and on top of it all, he doesn't even lend a hand to me after that.

To think that I thought he was gentle, even those imperial guards in the prison were nicer!

I throw my hands about in a fit in the air as I observe him from a far.

I can only see his legs under his baggy hanbok at first, before I gradually lift my head. His footsteps which crush the lifeless wilted leaves echo through my ears continuously thus erupting the serenity of the woods. A lot of thoughts begin to rummage in my head.

I mean doesn't he have manners? I don't even need to think about letting him off after this. I am going to get back the little boy's box at all costs, even if I have to melt this iceberg!

Pretending to jump off the other short cliff at most will just break my legs. I bet he won't even show up.

My eyes move towards the forest for a dangerous animal as an excuse to walk with him.

But looking through this forest, I'd find only rabbits and birds as we weren't that deep.

Both hands belonging to me grab strands of grass to get back on my feet. From where I am standing, I can only see his back.

He is clothed in the palace guards wear, with a black hat covering his black hair. Only a few strips and stands are exposed at the edge of the hat. Along with his hat, a beaded line hangs over his head and passes his chin length.