👑69| Trailer

🌸🌸

Her hand swiftly reaches out for the copy with the tip of her three fingers. Without leaving her curiosity unfed, she pounces on the pages and reads through the beginning lines in a hurry. The other woman stands beside staring at her in horror.

"Or was he killed by the vampires?" The other two women purse their lips and freak out at the mention of the vampires.

"No! I saw him vividly. It was a stab in the stomach not on his neck. A suicide note was left....but I don't think he'd kill himself. He was at the peak of success in his career!"

Tapping her finger against her chin, she runs towards them and taps one of their shoulders at a go with a heavy sigh.

"Thankfully we survived the vampire attack yesterday. But what about this too? I don't wanna stay here anymore-"

Her voice recedes with the yells of the other villagers at the town square. Turning against each other, they all rush towards the direction of the sound.

Their footsteps diminish by the edge of the market square when they see Ji Min holding a dead man but the man looks more like a vampire.

"T-that's him! I saw him in the woods attacking a man!"

Everyone turns immediately to him suspiciously before covering their mouths in shock.

The witness is shaking terribly looking away from Gu Mo's dead body. His hand is trembling in fear after affirming his statement.

"Working together with the reinforcement from the Crown Prince, we'll try our best to protect the citizens. A curfew is released from today till further notice."

Everyone begins to whisper while a few are engrossed in debating until someone throws a stone at Moon Bin's assistant, In Young.

Guards scurry over to cover them with their swords and alarm the rest of the people to step back.

"Curfew? How will we work and eat! You might as well just kill us all?!"

Nods enrage from the edge of the market to the end covering the faces of most of the townspeople. They demonstrate vigorously and start to raise their hands uniformly.

Ji Min sighs and orders the men to surround the people. They form a circle around them immediately and point the sword at each one of them by their necks.

They step back in fear while looking at the guards contemptuously with flickering eyes.

"Anyone who violates this rule will be arrested! You can't jeopardize everyone's safety by your greed! We'll try to provide the necessary utilities within the period so you must do your part."

The people become quiet after that and look at each other curiously unable to debate further with the guards standing around.

An informant quickly stands beside Ji Min with a bow. He whispers something into his ear and a smile escapes his lips immediately at his wits end.

"Scholar Tae is dead."

Two men rush down from the east of the outskirts holding their swords. Their faces are painted with blood. They pause in front of Ji Min and bow, frightened to death.

"Vampires have appeared at the Eastern outskirts!"

His eyes open slowly and study his surroundings. Gradually getting up, he realizes that he isn't alone in the room but with the person who took care of him.

Her head is lying by the nook of the wall close to the window. She suddenly wakes up at the clashing of the windows when a strong wind blows across the area.