👑48| Two vampires?

🌸🌸

"We meet again Nam Ji Min." A man rattles standing by a tall sleek tree utters as he drops his hands behind him.

His long hanbok touches the floor and floats in the air to the tune of the wind.

His black hair lays over his back revealing a full view of his face. His blue eyes wavers in silence while glaring at Ji Min. With a large smirk covering his lower lips, he turns around to face him directly.

His fingers entangle into a grip pointing to the bare grass. The grass below their feet massages their shoes and wrigglye unconscious after being trampled on.

He smiles heartily at Ji Min and crosses his arms as Ji Min stumbles back.

Taking a few steps back, Ji Min speeds up behind him but he takes the first initiative. He raises his floating hanbok and flies it over his body. In a split second, he disappears and appears in front of him with a chuckle.

"That's not how to behave with your good friend! You really hurt me."

He makes his face so sorrowful but converts that melancholic look into heavy laughs again as he touches his forehead.

Ji Min screams loudly with tears in his eyes, to see him again do lively and happy after destroying his life. Nothing is more hurtful than to see your enemy rejoice over your pain.

He pounces on him again with his sword  but Gu Mo throws him on to the floor.

His back hit the tree beside the cliff. His company begins to massage his wrist playfully and raises his head slowly to gaze at him as he hears him wince in pain from the fall.

"To think that you were matured enough to fight me now. You're still weak! And you'll always be that weak little boy from years back. I just hate the fact that I couldn't finish you off then-"

 He pauses when he finds Ji Min's eyes welling with tears and vengeance.

  "Don't tell me you want to cry now? I didn't expect you to be a crybaby after all these years?"

He lets out a light chuckle and walks quietly up to him. When Ji Min sees him approaching, he attempts to get up immediately and throw his hands against him but he seizes his hand so tight that he couldn't move.

He throws him to the floor again but this time with so much energy.

Tapping his chin with a grin, he turns to Ji Min with a little smile.

"Be grateful that I don't want to finish you off now. I'll start with your son first. What's his name—Lee Woo-"

Ji Min begins to laugh silently under his breath but it is enough to attract his attention. He wipes off the blood from his lower lip and raises his head to look at him unfazed.

"-He's Lee Woo Hyun. Fair complexioned, sleek nose and turquoise eyes. Oh he's also slim and also usually wears red hanboks. You'll find him in the town square-"

Seeing his threat against his son didn't affect him, Gu Mo rolls his eyes and stands up to glare at him. His glare makes Ji Min silent for a while. Gu Mo places his hands behind him with a smirk.

"I know you don't love anyone but yourself. But I know your goal to take the throne. You can't do it yourself so you're using him. But what if he's dethroned by the people? What will you do?"

Ji Min attempts to get back on his feet but Gu Mu just laughs at him as he gets back on his feet. He lets out joyful trills and walks out on him before disappearing through the woods.

He stands still looking around the forest with his eyes welling up with tears from some memories playing in his head.

"Come on! Let's go Joon Jae!" A little boy repeated jumping down a wall. Another little boy accompanied him. On the other hand, his face was filled with guilt and resistance.