👑24| Horrible name

🌸🌸

"I said I don't need any favors, much less from a thief. How many days does it take to make hundred copies of these?" Woo Hyun insists.

Picking up an exquisite sword within a blue sheath, he twirls it at both direction and glare at it in the sun. The reflection on the sword slices through my eyes at each turn he makes.

My eyes unconsciously close while he drops the sword on the table and passes his fingers over the hot blade. I bite my lip sadly as melancholy takes over the little joy in my eyes.

Fumbling with my robe, the loose fabric on it escapes my fingers repeatedly as I clumsily play with it. My eyes look over the Crown Prince while he takes a long glance of the other sword.

Moon Bin grabs his hand and pulls him two feet backwards. Retuning an angry stare, Woo Hyun turns to him with a blank expression before turning to his captured hand.

"I don't have a say in selecting swords because of her now?"

With irritated eyes, he stares at Moon Bin and yanks his hand off his. Brushing his sleeves in place, he shoves his eyes away from Moon Bin and directs his attention back to the blacksmith.

"That will take two weeks on this considering the metal type. It's hard to smelt them on time."

Content with his reply, he returns a quick nod and gazes back at Moon Bin with a short emotionless glare. Walking up to the blacksmith, he drops two pouches of silver on his table. Surprise draws in the blacksmith eye's when he sees the initial deposit on the table.

Looking up to him, Woo Hyun glares intensely at both corners of his eyes before dropping the last pouch on the table.

"This must be done swiftly and discreetly. You wouldn't like the consequences if this got out. The rest will be yours when you're done."

Staring blankly at him, he's force to nod. But as he turns to the silver in front of him, a little smile curves from the crevices of his eyebrows.

"Consider it done!" The blacksmith nods and slides the sword over the hot fire. Turning to Woo Hyun, he smiles and waves at him. Moon Bin gasps sadly and walks to the blacksmith.

With his deal complete, he lifts his hand from the table and moves out. He stops on his tracks a feet from me and extends his hand with a pouch of silver.

"You didn't hear anything." When I look down, my eyes start to waver. Looking away, my lips purse with disappointment.

"I don't need that to be quiet." Nodding, he resumes walking while I stand by looking at the Crown Prince from a short view.

Even after returning the music box, he stills sees me as a thief. I didn't know why his words hurt me deeply, but it does. Everytime I look up for gentle words from him, I only get cold returns from him.

Moon Bin glances at the sword I asked for and picks it up to check its elasticity and durability by drawing two fingers over it from the blunt part to the pointed apex.

"It has its unique qualities compared to the other one. Let's do this, make quarter of the demand with this. This can tackle shift movements." The blacksmith slowly turns to Woo Hyun to ask for his approval, but he starts to walk out without refusing or accepting.

I watch him leave from behind as my eyes waver in melancholy.

"He's not himself now. Don't mind his words". I nod sadly after he says this. He's his friend after all, and he'll defend him no matter what.

What makes me sad is his attitude towards me. I am not, and have not ever been a thief, but that's how he sees me in his eyes. Will that ever change?

Moon Bin chases after him from behind and rushes to block his way by standing in front of him. With a fixed confident look, he blocks his path with his hands.