👑74| Hustle

🌸🌸

A hand quietly grasped me by my arm and pulled me away, aiming the palace chambers.

"Eomoni? Where is abeoji?" She lowered her arm over her eyes and bashed a door open, banging it slowly after.

"You have to listen to me. Do you remember I once told you about your brother?"

I pursed my lips and nodded with a short smile.

"You have to keep this as a secret. He's still alive and staying with your aunt in the outskirts. If anything happens to us, you have to stay strong and help him take the throne."

I rose my head on shock with the last words she uttered.

"Eeomoni... where are you going"? She cupped my cheeks and smiled lightly, but her eyes were still dull and teary.

"I have to settle a score. But promise me you'll not come out until the guards come for you."

I shook my head while tears began to run down my cheeks. " What if you don't come back. Eeomoni!"

She hugged me tightly and turned away quickly, locking the door behind. I run quickly as fast as my feet could take me, but I couldn't open the door. I banged the door repeatedly but I didn't receive any answer.

My head moved back when my eyes caught a broken window. I moved there quickly and pushed my hand through the back to loosen the lock. After several attempts, I jumped down and run out, looking aimlessly around for eomoni.

My ears suddenly traced a scream from the dungeon, so I rushed over there. But my legs stood still when I heard a long creepy laughter echoing through the walls.

"Where is that daughter of yours... bring her if you want the Queen to survive!"

I saw my mom, but her neck was strangled with that of a man's arms. His lips reeked with foul blood making me take steps back in fear.

Quietly looking around, I saw several dead bodies with bite marks on their necks and abeoji holding on to his breath with a huge cut on his arm .

"Eeomoni!" I screamed when he lowered his head over her neck and began sucking her blood. She yelled in pain and tried to loosen his grip on her but he was too strong.

Abeoji attempted to get up but his legs were too weak to walk fast. He paused when he saw me running towards her. With a smile on his face, he dumped her on the ground laughing heartily.

Her hands began trembling but I clung to get closely calling her, but all she did was tremble continuously.

Just when I thought she had woken up, her eyes lit while she gasped my arm so tight and lowered her head over my neck.

Before I could move away, she dug her teeth into my flesh and drank my blood so hungrily. My vision began dismissing as my body felt weak.

I tried to talk, but all that came out was whispers. My body suddenly fell against someone and I saw a knife stabbed deep into eomoni's chest. She stared into my eyes with a tear trickling over her nose.

With a sad look, her body fell on the floor. I screamed, but nothing came out, and all I could do was cry. My sobs were interrupted by his laughter when he saw her lying dead.

He pulled a little boy shivering all over to the room and turned to me as my body began to shiver, just like his.

"I got you one! You can feed on her!" And with that he started laughing and dragging abeoji out of the room. Turning to the little boy, I realized who he was.