👑34| Questioning??

🌸🌸

The wind begins to blow dangerously and this makes the trees move vigorously against each other. The heavy footsteps of guards pace up in the forest. The grass massages their feet while rustling needlessly in between their shoes.

  They stand a least five feet from each other, but it is enough to make them feel insecure about each other's next move. At every glance over their feet, they move their eyes simultaneously to meet.

"How did you know that?" Woo Hyun asks while moving back in shock with his fingers fidgeting over his grasp on his sword. He stares at him in silence but Min Kyu disappears and appears almost less than a feet close to him.

Woo Hyun stumbles back seeing his speed to move around just like him and his demeanor too.

Min Kyu grins under his blue mask for minutes and just stares back at him.

"You don't deserve that title! Feeding humans to Ji Min. You're just a puppet, wagging its tail to his master!" He exclaims before he takes out his sword from the sheath and entangles his fingers over the sword.

  Seeing the surprise and confusion lurking through his eyes, Min Kyu twirls back. But his face turns serious hearing footsteps approaching from the exit to the forest. He quickly stashes his sword back in the sheath and turns to Woo Hyun who still wavers in his thoughts.

   His thoughts dismantle after their shouts reach his ears. As he moves back, his eyes look around fir Min Kyu.

"Your Majesty!" The guards yell and  rush to his side. Looking at his pale disoriented face, they throw their gazes around but find no one apart from him in the forest.

He turns around but Min Kyu is no where to be found.

He glares down in shock putting his sword back into the sheath and carefully adjusts it to his side. The guards hover around him amidst their short pants.

"Woo Hyun. Are you okay?" Moon Bin inquires and stands by him with a tap on his shoulder. He nods but his eyes still look around curiously.

"Where's he? I thought you were-"

"-he's gone. There's one thing I need to do. Let's go."

 I walk into my room and lift a less heavy bag. Since I have almost nothing, this isn't difficult to put up on the table. A few robes are exposed at the edge. The leather bag consists of only my robes and a hanboks I disguise myself in.

  Pursing my lips, I glare closely at the robes while my fingers lurk over the seams stitched together with it. They are gradually dimming as I used it for a while now.

  I guess I need to buy more during my free days. After all, a few don't fit any longer.

I drag the bag over the table to the other side of the room towards the window. After several attempts to lift it up, I manage to push the door to the left.

  It is a quite beautiful room at just one quick glance over the surrounding. A small bed lays beside the large window exposing a green pasture ahead.

A wooden hanger for dresses locates at the corner right of the room giving a better position.

  I sigh while walking around the room. A little chair is left at another side and the surface is covered with a blue cloth and soft pillow placed beside the table. I can hear some people chatting  and giggles from the window.

 I look through and see a beautiful sight. I can see the palace directly from here. The guards stand by the gate attentively throwing their cautious eyes around.