Bananas and targets

"UmM... whY..?" asked Error. Possibly confused. Actually, this might have been a bad idea, maybe I'm going to make him do too much work.
"Oh I just thought that... if you made everyone one of those, then they'd problably stop trying to hug me while I'm trying to sleep..?" that was a very uncertan anwser.
.
He was silent.
.
This is awkward.
It would be better if, I don't know, that he would actually say something back. But instead what I get, is intense staring.

It's quite peculiar, because when Error freezes up, then woudln't he be heavily glitching? Like that time, when I ruined his show. Classical memories.

"ArE tHe oThers rEallY tREating yOu lIkE tHis..?" that was a suprising question. I mean, I just came out of Killers room, the same skeleton who wanted to keep me in his room for eternety for selfish reasons.
"In a way, yes.." I anwsered to Error.
"MaY i kIss yOu..?" he asked shily. That just came out of nowhere, with no hesitation.

He was also again, a banana. He was heavily blushing.
Now, that was very sweet of him to ask, but you didn't really want a forced kiss. I mean, this well wasn't one, hes asking for it.
Ah nothing a quick peck can't do too much harm I guess. I'll live through it.
So I nodded to Error.
He slowly started approching me, as if he did something wrong, then you would break.
Was this really the god of destruction walking your way?
When he finnaly made it towards you, then he grabbed your face to look at him. This just made you realise, his a lot taller, when hes this close.
He leaned in.

And kissed your fourhead... you have never felt more blessed. This was so sweet. You really were expecting to recive a full blown kiss, whats from mouth to mouth. But this is a lot better.  Heck I didn't even see him glitch!

You hugged Error, you felt as if this has been the best hug you have ever gotten. He slowly hugged you back.
This felt... nice-
"Hey Error, have you seen (Y-"
...while it lasted.

"YOU BASTARD, YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DESTROY SOMETHING HUH???!!!"
"I WASN'T EXPECTING FOR YOU TO JUST WALTZ RIGHT IN HERE!!!!!"
"YOU REALLY JUST HAD TO BE HUGGING WHILE I CAME IN, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM??!!??"
"Ooh a fight!"
"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!?? ALL OF YOU ARE JUST TREATING (Y/N) AS IF SHE WERE NOTHING, BUT A PET TO YOU!!???!"
"Jeesh whats happening here?"
"NOT ALWAYS!!!!! SHE IS ALSO REALLY NICE!!! I MIGHT BE A HUGE BITCH, BUT THATS WHY I LIKE HER, SHE HELPS ME BE BETTER!!!!"
"Dust go grab the popcorn!"
"WELL ITS VERY CLEAR THAT YOUR NOT DOING THE HOMEWORK!!!!!!!"
"Nah, I wanna see whats going to go down"
"GO GRAB THE POPCORN!!!!"
"GO GRAB IT YOURSELF!!!!!"

After the fight had started, you had gone to your room, hoping that you could atleast get an hour of sleep. But of course it was very hard, when four skeletons were argueing. Why did Killer have to walk in on you and Error hugging..?
And then Horror had to come watch the drama unravel, and then dust came in and then there became a separete arguement, just because Horror was too lazy to get the popcorn.

I miraculously did fall asleep.

It wasn't the best, but sleep is sleep. If I got to rest, then its good enough.
Ah who doesnt like to gaze their eyes on their lovely pet Fiddle who's usually awake and running around, waiting til I wake up, to feed him.
But instead I saw a skeletons face.
For a second I thought it was Dust, because well, he has done these kinds of things before. Also all the skeletons look almost alike.
But instead I saw Killer. He was laying down on the bed and commited the stare.
I guess I can wake up to all kinds of skeletons these days.

"Oh umm, h-hello Killer" I guess I stutter in the mornings.
"Goodmorning..." he sounded angry... welp atleast I found out that I was incredebly stupid, when I thought that the blush meant they were angry.
"Do you- do you want, anything..?" I'm kinda scared, because I can't mess with these skeletons when they're angry. If they do want to hurt me, then I guess I can use my powers... I hope I don't need to though.
"Yes actually... I just wanted to ask a little question from you..."
"Oh umm, shoot it..!"
"When you said yesterday, that you went to go sleep... did you lie?" that is a good question, I mean, I wanted to sleep then, but after I laid down, then it just dissappeared.
"I-"
"You know what, fuck it, I already know... I am a bother" Killer sat up on the bed and was about to get on his feet.
"No Killer wait!" You grabbed onto him, holding him from the back, hoping that he wont leave you yet.
"I... I didn't mean to hurt you... I really was about to fall asleep, but then it just dissappeared. I didn't want to come back to your room... because it would have been embarassing. I know it- it sounds a weird thing, what to be embarassed about... b-b-but I can't help it.... I'm sorry"
He was silent for a bit.
"Its okay, I forgive you. Just you holding onto me is very rewarding, so thank you for that" Killer said, his target thingy turning into a heart shape.
But why was me holding onto him, rewarding? Does it really feel that nice? Or is he just touch starved?
Is that why Nightmare made me fall from a high place that time? Just so I could hold onto him?

"Okay umm, sorry for waking you up, I'll go for now... umm feel free to continue sleeping... bye!" Killer said while awkwardly walking out of the room and soon he was gone.
You should really get up too, to be honest.
You sat up and when you did. Then you saw a little dandilion on your nightstand.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
(A/N):" Eyy, look at me writing stuff, with my fingers being in immense pain, but its fine. The feedback that I get from you guys is very rewarding so thank you :)"