Fell

Fiddle is now comfortable enough to sleep in the same bed as me. It makes me so happy. I really need to know more about raccoons to actually keep Fiddle healthy.

That is one of the things thats bothering me. I haven't felt dust's presance anymore when im sleeping. So one night I had turned around to see if he was really not there and he wasn't. I don't know why, but I kind of miss him. Maybe I just somehow got comfortable with him being there..? No it can't be that. (Y/N) I'm sure your not missing the creep. You are quite thankful that those days are over. Atleast you hope. You actually don't know, if he has any other plans in store. That might be considered even more creepier.
Today is going to be an ordinary day, with getting a closer bond with Fiddle, eating one out of thirds of your food and having a swell ol' time.

"*slam* Hey sweetheart!" Fell had yelled and had slamed the door open. Of course you had squecked like a chipmonk. You weren't expecting yelling skeletons today, so that's your excuse.
"Aww ya make such cute sounds when yar scared~" this is just making you umcomfortable again.
"I'm sorry, but I don't have any interest of doing anything with you" you said to him with a straight face.
"Oh, but I do.." no no no no, this can't be happening. You just have to bleed again to get to safety.
He started walking closer and you backed off.
"Do ya really not want to do this wit' me?" he asked, he actually asked for consent.
"I don't" you anwsered.
"Then let's start again, the names sans, but call me fell" he had put out his hand, waiting for you to grab it and shake it. Okay umm.
"(Y/N)" you said and grabbed his hand to shake it.
Suddenly you were pulled to him and then pushed away, but you were still holding hands. Then he spun you around.
'What the fuck is going on?!' you thought and then quickly realised that fell was dancing with you. There is no music, but yet you are dancing with him.
"Wha- why are we dancing?" you asked.
"I heard that dancin' wit' pretty ladies will help me win ther heart" he anwsered. And you were spun around again. Did he really just flirt with you? Noone ever had. But it did get you to blush. Even if you did knew he was lieing, I mean, who would think something like you is pretty.
"Wait slow down" you said, because your head started spinning around. He did stop, but you were moved closer and he grabbed your waist and started to slow dance with you.
"What are yo-"
"Ya said to 'slow' down" god that was an awful pun he just said. This was actually kind of nice. If the one you were dancing with wasn't a skeleton, with a desire to see you suffer. But if you wouldn't dance with him, then would he do something bad..? Just incase, you put your arm on his shoulder and join the slow dance.
The dancing was, yeah nice, but you felt weird when you were dancing. He stopped, I guess that means you both stopped dancing. His face and mouth suddenly  started getting close to yours.
'Nope' you put a hand over his mouth and gently pushed him back. You don't care if he is going to want to hurt you now, you just don't want to have a kiss with this guy.
"Tch fine, but can I have a hug?" okay now this is unexpected, but yeah... no hugs for you, you perv.
"Sorry, but no"
"Alright then, I will get it someday, bye" he said and left the room.
So he comes here trying to fuck you again, but he finnaly realised, that you don't want that, so he starts dancing with you and telling a lie and then tries to kiss you, but again he failed so he asks for a hug and again no avail and then he leaves. Classical skeletons.

Fiddle came out under the bed and you pet him. He was problably scared. Poor guy.

When I woke up the next day, then of course I had another nightmare, but I didn't see dust again in the night. It is starting to weird you out. What has he planned on doing?
"Hey sweetheart" fell said now suddenly behind you. You turn around and see the skeleton. He was smiling. Maybe, because you had made a little hight pitched yelp again. Fiddle was still sleeping on the bed and didn't run away for now. I hope fell doesn't notice him.
"What th' fuck is that?" he asked, make a mental note that hopes don't work around here.
"That is Fiddle, my raccoon"
"Since when do ya have a pet, pet~" said fell saying that Fiddle was my pet and I was a pet. Can pets have pets?
Anyway I'm not a pet. So I decided to say that to him.
"I'm not a pet" and you did.
"I mean ya kinda of are. Ya have to ask when ya wanna go eat. You have to live in fear knowing we could kill you whenever we wanted. You have to please us, so we won't get angry at you. I mean every move you want to make, then you have to ask permission for it"
fell said stating the facts. Am I really a pet..?
"But uhh-"
"Anwser my question first, pet~"
"Oh, on how long Fiddle has been with me? Then this is my fifth day being with him." you said now anwsering the question. But really are you a pet. What fell stated is very true and how does he even know, on how I feel?
"Wher' did'ya get him?"
"Nightmare just dropped him off and he's been living with me since then" you said to fell.
"Th' fuck? Since when is Nightmare givin' out presents?" he asked starting to laugh laudly. That said laugh woke Fiddle up and he ran under the bed. You feel sorry, that every time someone comes in then he has to hide to feel safe. Fell continued laughing, but at the same time was leaving the room. Soon yeah he did leave the room and Fiddle climbed out from under the bed.

-•-•-•-•-•-
(A/N):*when you need fell to be kind of one the same level of having a crush on you as the other skeletons so author makes this short chapter* hopa you enjoid.