Chapter 25.- "You don't know what love is"

**(Please don't hold back in the comments, I love knowing every thought and emotion you experience as you read)**

"I'm walking down the line

That divides me somewhere in my mind

On the borderline

Of the edge, and where I walk alone

Read between the lines

What's fucked up, and everything's alright

Check my vital signs

To know I'm still alive, and I walk alone"

................................................

Wait ... Wait ... be patient ...

That's the only thing everyone could do now.

"I'm tired of waiting". Finn thought, as he pressed his fingertips against his tired eyes, it seemed that the hours he was unconscious the night before could not calm the fatigue that seemed not to want to leave his body.

It had been more than 3 hours since Millie had been taken from her room, 3 hours since deep confusion washed over them all seeing her act so strangely against all of them and as if it wasn't enough, it all got worse when they heard her say words in a different language.

"Sitio" "Daño" "Por favor"

Thanks to those words that they managed to memorize and identify, they were able to quickly enter their phones and translate them, it was like that, in that simple way that they could find out the language in which she was communicating.

........................................................

"Spanish?...

Millie can't speak Spanish"

Sarah said as she watched as a couple of nurses dragged her gurney out of the room, she was conscious but completely sedated, she hadn't said anything in the last few minutes and had only stopped sobbing when the 3 of them moved away from her bed, giving her a little space.

"She ... she only knows a little French and is very bad at that, languages ​​are definitely not her thing ... how is it possible that she? ... how could she? ...".

Finn stuttered trying to organize his thoughts as he walked in circles around her room, he had to use all his self-control not to go after her, he knew that the large resonance machines made her nervous and that would only make her current state worse.

"We cannot draw conclusions until we see the results, we have to take some MRIs and CT scans of her head, maybe there is a blow that we have not detected that can explain all this, the brain works in mysterious ways, maybe in her confused state she is just repeating some phrase she heard somewhere or in a movie, you would be surprised by the things that the mind is capable of remembering! "

Caleb tried as usual to remain calm although he couldn't help but be deeply intrigued by what he had just witnessed, he had his theories but he preferred not to anticipate or worry them without reason, if he had to be honest he wished he were making mistakes in the assumptions that came to his mind at that moment.

"How long will all those tests take?".

Sarah said making Finn turn in her direction and then Caleb's, showing that he needed to know that information as well