Chapter 16.- "Mumm Cordon Rouge"

"Forget all we said that night, no, it doesn't even matter

'Cause we both got split in two, If you could spare an hour or so

We'll go for lunch down by the river, we can really talk it through...And being here without you is like I'm waking up to..."

"We look really good ... Blue is definitely our color". Caleb said as he and Sadie looked at their reflection in the mirror, that just made her laugh and shake her head, when it came to fashion, Caleb was someone very confident.

  Caleb said as he and Sadie looked at their reflection in the mirror, that just made her laugh and shake her head, when it came to fashion, Caleb was someone very confident

"What's wrong?". Caleb asked her seeing how she seemed to get lost in her thoughts.

"Mmm nothing, I'm just nervous and I'm also worried about Millie, I've noticed something strange and sometimes I feel like she's hiding things from me, I imagine it has everything to do with Finn ... God, you know I love all our friends but sometimes I really want to break his head".

"And I wouldn't stop you ... believe me". Caleb said pulling her closer to him and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you really think he won't come tonight?". Sadie questioned him, even though Millie hadn't said anything yet, she knew she was wondering the same thing, she knew that she would want Finn at a time like this.

"I don't think so honey, my sources of information ... and by sources of information I mean Gaten, confirm that Finn is still in the office".

"He's a fool! I don't even know what happened between them this time, but it sure was his fault and... ". Sadie said crossing her arms annoyed, stopping when she heard Millie call out to them.

"Mills!". Sadie said excitedly running towards her, spinning her around, Millie was wearing a gold dress with a slit in the leg, she had little straps that exposed most of her shoulders, that color made her look extremely radiant, not to mention the way she the one that highlighted her hazel eyes. "God! you look amazing!, right Caleb? ".

 "God! you look amazing!, right Caleb? "